Hi Everyone!

Hi everyone 😁

my name is Ben, and I'm a fan of Lana, Chappelle Roan, Avril, Katy, Gaga, Raye, and Madison Beer (at the top of my head there are plenty more, I'm a huge fan of lots more!)

I made this account in 2016 but never used it for some reason, but I wanted a new place to hang out and chat with people! I have an account on ATRL and lurk on other pop girlie's sites (breath heavy, lanaboards, gaga daily) so I have a feeling I'll recognize some names here 😄

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Bennyg94 said:

Hi everyone 😁

my name is Ben, and I'm a fan of Lana, Chappelle Roan, Avril, Katy, Gaga, Raye, and Madison Beer (at the top of my head there are plenty more, I'm a huge fan of lots more!)

I made this account in 2016 but never used it for some reason, but I wanted a new place to hang out and chat with people! I have an account on ATRL and lurk on other pop girlie's sites (breath heavy, lanaboards, gaga daily) so I have a feeling I'll recognize some names here 😄

Hi! Welcome to the forum. I'm a Lana fan as well! and I've been on Lanaboards too for some time now. May you have a great time here <3 

• Like 1