Nicki Minaj arrested on the allegation of carrying drugs in the airport

Oh dear :awkwardney: What exactly is going on here?

Is Nicki known to be a druggie? I feel like I remember her saying she's never smoked or something but I wouldn't be surrpised if there's some stimulants at play Ig.

If not, this just reeks of racism which is not something I'm sure we should be celebrating :orly: 

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, Main Pop Girl said:

Is Nicki known to be a druggie? I feel like I remember her saying she's never smoked or something but I wouldn't be surrpised if there's some stimulants at play Ig.

If not, this just reeks of racism which is not something I'm sure we should be celebrating :orly: 

she is known for being a druggie. she went on an twt space and bragged about doing coke and was like "I be real about what I rap about I be doing all those drugs". if I can find the video I'll post it but it was after she was chronically online for three days straight 0 sleep bc Megan thee stallion said "Megan's law". she also said she's never done cocaine in January 2024, which, well....

"I never smoked anything" google "Nicki Minaj smoking" and you'll find a lot of her on social media posts smoking. also I don't see how its racist to be smuggling drugs to an airport and they have to take legal protocol, just saying.

but I honestly think this should be her wakeup call to get sober and get her act together. not saying this in a "its her own fault for being addicted' tone, im just saying she genuinely needs to help herself and stop using this as something to troll her haters with. 

Edited by Crystal <3
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Crystal &lt;3 said:

she is known for being a druggie. she went on an twt space and bragged about doing coke and was like "I be real about what I rap about I be doing all those drugs". if I can find the video I'll post it but it was after she was chronically online for three days straight 0 sleep bc Megan thee stallion said "Megan's law". she also said she's never done cocaine in January 2024, which, well....

"I never smoked anything" google "Nicki Minaj smoking" and you'll find a lot of her on social media posts smoking. also I don't see how its racist to be smuggling drugs to an airport and they have to take legal protocol, just saying.

but I honestly think this should be her wakeup call to get sober and get her act together. not saying this in a "its her own fault for being addicted' tone, im just saying she genuinely needs to help herself and stop using this as something to troll her haters with. 

Ahh, I didn't realise that this was happening in an airport. In that case she got what was coming to her :cackle: I feel bad for the fans who had tickets to see her show which got cancelled because of this mess

9 hours ago, cmiley said:

I hope Cardi gets arrested next for drugging/robbing men (and admitting to it)

You're so real for this and NO ONE ever brings it up

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Main Pop Girl said:

no believe it or not she actually is known to be. but also known to come off defensive when denying it too yet multiple people she has fallen out w including former team members have said the same story of the things she uses. yet apparently its still being denied by her. 

13 hours ago, Crystal &lt;3 said:

I have to agree with this honestly I pray for a positive outcome for her but right now she's literally at the brink trying to get through a tour and trying to uphold herself whilst also not being sober or in the capacity to be well enough to do these things you can tell by her shaking and mannerisms throughout the live video that something is wrong with her. & this isnt me hating this is me just observing what I see. and the way she snaps online and has her outburst of anger is also further proof because certain drugs do have that effect on you. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sweetenersari said:

I have to agree with this honestly I pray for a positive outcome for her but right now she's literally at the brink trying to get through a tour and trying to uphold herself whilst also not being sober or in the capacity to be well enough to do these things you can tell by her shaking and mannerisms throughout the live video that something is wrong with her. & this isnt me hating this is me just observing what I see. and the way she snaps online and has her outburst of anger is also further proof because certain drugs do have that effect on you. 

EXACTLY!!

• Love 1

3 hours ago, Main Pop Girl said:

Ahh, I didn't realise that this was happening in an airport. In that case she got what was coming to her :cackle: I feel bad for the fans who had tickets to see her show which got cancelled because of this mess

You're so real for this and NO ONE ever brings it up

Literally. All they gave her is a slap on the wrist for beating up sex workers in 2018 and called it day. Idk what else she did but it landed her 2 weeks of community service like

8 hours ago, Crystal &lt;3 said:

Literally. All they gave her is a slap on the wrist for beating up sex workers in 2018 and called it day. Idk what else she did but it landed her 2 weeks of community service like

Meanwhile Ariana's new boyfriend can MAYBE cheat on his wife and his career is over for it while rapist Cardi continues to get hits :stretcher: Make it make sense

Posted (edited)

Just so I'm caught up with the whole Nicki Minaj vs Megan Thee Stallion beef, basically Nicki got upset over Megan using 'Megan's Law' as a lyric in a song, which for those that don't know Megan's Law is the name for a federal law in the United States requiring law enforcement authorities to make information available to the public regarding registered sex offenders, it's basically a public list of known sex offenders, which allegedly Nicki's husband is on. Lastly, Nicki being the immature 42 year old that she is released a diss track 'BigFoot'. So, Nicki had nothing to do with Megan. She basically inserted herself into whatever you want to call this beef with Megan. 

So so so so so so so so pathetically stupid. Reason 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,00,....... why I no longer stand her problematic ass. I'm not even a big fan of Megan, but if I had to pick sides.... This is of course if what I've read is accurate. If it's not, I still don't think my opinion on Nicki will change. She's been problematic since the start of COVID when she willingly collaborated with rapist 6IX9INE. 

Also not surprised about the topic of this thread or it's contents, but I'm not going to bother getting into all that.  

Edited by Kesha Slays
  • Like 2