AI Generated Music

Main Pop Girl

1 hour ago, Main Pop Girl said:

I like Bitchin Summer a lot!

Me too! Thank you! I was actually quite impressed with how it came out! Is it perfect, no, but I think it really captured Ashley's voice! Especially in the first verse and chorus! 

On 1/20/2024 at 2:51 AM, Kesha Slays said:

@DiEEnE I appreciate you reacting to this post, but since none of the links are still working, figured I'd re-up so you can listen if you want: 

Carly Rae Jepsen AI - Levitating (AI - Dua Lipa)

Carly Rae Jepsen AI - Same Old Love (AI - Selena Gomez)

Carly Rae Jepsen AI - Starboy (AI - The Weeknd)

TAEYEON AI (feat. Carly Rae Jepsen AI) - Starboy (AI - The Weeknd)

TAEYEON AI - Starboy (AI - The Weeknd)

Also apparently the last time I posted this, the files for Roar and What Do You Mean weren't playable on krakenfiles so I uploaded MP3 versions that should be playable. Enjoy! 

TAEYEON AI - Roar (AI - Katy Perry)

TAEYEON AI - What Do You Mean? (AI - Justin Bieber)

Edited by Kesha Slays

• 2 weeks later...

Originally wasn't going to share these on here today, but since I shared them on leaked.cx I knew I was going to forget to share them on here anytime soon so, I thought I'd break that cycle so, here you go: 

Halsey AI - Tattoo (AI - Jordin Sparks)

Halsey AI - in the moment (AI - Ariana Grande)

JISOO AI - Who Says (with SG’s BGV) (AI - Selena Gomez & The Scene)

JISOO AI - One Last Time (with AG’s BGV) (AI - Ariana Grande)

Made this a few months ago, wanted to edit it a bit, but since my laptop is out of commission for the next couple weeks, I'll have to hold off on that, but i want y'all to hear it as it is anyways. I really wanted to make a solo version for Rita cause I just loved her vocals on the colab version with Camila and this is what I got so, I hope y'all like! 

Rita Ora AI - God is a woman (AI - Camila Cabello & Rita Ora)

On 6/17/2024 at 1:30 AM, Kesha Slays said:

Pardon my language, but I fucking love weights.gg! I just made a new model without having to sit and wait at my laptop for hours having to worry about a runtime going out! It still took 2 ish hours, but I was able to do other things and even exit out of the site and not have to worry! The model although isn't perfect, came out quite decent! Especially since I have a free account and am not paying premium (which if I had the money I so would consider)! I'm flabbergasted! I didn't even use raw vocals, I used the songs themselves! With RVC you have to use raw, live, untouched vocals, but not with weights.gg!! I'm in love! I also recently did some model researching and found at least 4 voice models I have been wanting to make, so now I don't have to! I am just so happy! AI Generated music and editing, just took a whole new direction and it's really impressive! 

mmm i've been trying to do stuff there but it sounds so out of place :cackle:

On 3/18/2024 at 9:48 PM, Kesha Slays said:

Hi! I think I may be able to help you! First you'd need a model. Idk if you're looking to create a Xtina model or you want to download one, I'll link a video for you to make one, but you can probably find one here to download and use. 

Once you have your model you have to upload it to pixeldrain. Then you can use this version of Google colab with your RVC model. This only works with RVC models not with So-Vits or SVC ones.

https://colab.research.google.com/github/SociallyIneptWeeb/AICoverGen/blob/main/AICoverGen_colab.ipynb?authuser=6#scrollTo=NEglTq6Ya9d0

On Google colab, simply click connect GPU (even though this version of colab doesn't use it, the gradio link you need to use at the end needs the GPU to successfully make the covers.) Then follow the instructions on the top of the Google colab page. Once you get to the gradio link on the last cell, you first copy the link to your model on pixeldrain and paste the link in its desired tab under the Download tab. Then give it a name which that tab should be right next to where you just pasted the link to your model. Then click the download button at the bottom of that tab. Then go back to the first tab there (I forgot the name my bad). There you need to refresh the models and then your model should pop up. Click on your model. 

Then you should be able to create your own covers. 

Here's the link to the video you can use to create your own models: https://youtu.be/3Wa5DsJAv3c?si=FzUhPQECu3XoLr_b

Hope this helps!

is it still working ?

because when i click on your link, i got this but on the youtube channel, there is this. So i can't follow what is in the video :( 

15 hours ago, duff said:

is it still working ?

because when i click on your link, i got this but on the youtube channel, there is this. So i can't follow what is in the video :( 

My bad I forgot to include the link to the other Google colab! The first one I sent is what I use for covers, the one in the video is for making models. It may have been updated I think a few times since that video was made, but I believe it should work all the same. 

Here's the link

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Kesha Slays said:

My bad I forgot to include the link to the other Google colab! The first one I sent is what I use for covers, the one in the video is for making models. It may have been updated I think a few times since that video was made, but I believe it should work all the same. 

Here's the link

Thank you, i'll try when i have some times. 😊

• Like 1