AI Generated Music

Main Pop Girl

On 6/30/2024 at 1:36 PM, Britney Xposed said:

Thank you! Weights is extremely easy to use. I’ve gotten so many people to do so that would never try it before😇❤️🙏🙏

You’ve inspired me to give it a go! I’m gonna check it out later this week!

9 hours ago, Kesha Slays said:

I made a new updated version of my Emotion era Carly Rae Jepsen AI model from weights and I wanted to get y'all's opinion. I think it does sound like her just not idk something's off. 

Here's the most accurate creation, I think it really captures her voice, but not quite entirely: 

Carly Rae Jepsen AI (Emotion Era V2) - Nightingale (Acapella) (AI - Demi Lovato)

It’s really impressive tbh! It does sound a little over-compressed or edited somehow but I think if there was an instrumental behind it you wouldn’t even notice that. Slay bb :hail: 

• Like 1
  • YAAASSS 1
  • Shook 1

10 hours ago, Main Pop Girl said:

It’s really impressive tbh! It does sound a little over-compressed or edited somehow but I think if there was an instrumental behind it you wouldn’t even notice that. Slay bb :hail: 

@Britney Xposed is so inspirational! They've inspired me a great deal! 

I also can't wait to hear what you come up with for AI creations! Do you have an idea of a model you'd want to make or anything? All I know is you're going to slay us all! Imma prepare the wig glue. 😂✌️

And thank you! I do believe my new model is accurate enough, alright maybe it's a lil bit deeper in tone than I would've preferred, but you can still hear Carly in there so, that's something. 

• Love 2

12 hours ago, Main Pop Girl said:

Yasss! Have a blast!🙌🙌❤️

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kesha Slays said:

@Britney Xposed is so inspirational! They've inspired me a great deal! 

I also can't wait to hear what you come up with for AI creations! Do you have an idea of a model you'd want to make or anything? All I know is you're going to slay us all! Imma prepare the wig glue. 😂✌️

And thank you! I do believe my new model is accurate enough, alright maybe it's a lil bit deeper in tone than I would've preferred, but you can still hear Carly in there so, that's something. 

Thank you!❤️🙏❤️🥹☺️

10 minutes ago, Britney Xposed said:

Rihanna - Night Of Your Life (AI Cover)

Rihanna - The Other Side (AI Unreleased Song)

Rihanna - Intoxicated (AI Unreleased Song)

I've always wondered if Guetta thought about getting Rihanna to be on Night of Your Life! That one and Turn Me On

• Like 1
  • YAAASSS 1

8 minutes ago, Cypher said:

I've always wondered if Guetta thought about getting Rihanna to be on Night of Your Life! That one and Turn Me On

I still wanna know! Anthony Preston didn’t know. I’ve chatted with Crystal Nicole before. Maybe I should ask her😅

• YAAASSS 1

48 minutes ago, Britney Xposed said:

I still wanna know! Anthony Preston didn’t know. I’ve chatted with Crystal Nicole before. Maybe I should ask her😅

and then report back the tea!

• Like 1
  • YAAASSS 1

On 7/2/2024 at 11:22 PM, Britney Xposed said:

Priscilla Renea AI - California King Bed (Rihanna) https://krakenfiles.com/view/ZwhqD2Ge7i/file.html

I loved this! I've always loved this song! I made a TAEYEON version, which I shared a snippet of on here before I believe. It was actually one of the first songs I ever did for my first ever AI model. Sounds so beautiful and with very little AI vocal effects! 

• Love 1

5 hours ago, Britney Xposed said:

An actual producer making Britney AI! Britney did 3 songs with him btw. Sinner, Never Be Me & Mad Love🙌🙌 

This sounded really cool, but at the same time like it felt like the OG Vocals weren't really singing. It sounds more like they're talking. The melody was awesome tho! 

• Like 1

On 7/9/2024 at 12:12 AM, Britney Xposed said:

An actual producer making Britney AI! Britney did 3 songs with him btw. Sinner, Never Be Me & Mad Love🙌🙌 

I'm not sure the vocals really sound like her tbh, but the production on the track is cool! I wouldn't mind hearing the real Britney do a version!

12 minutes ago, Kesha Slays said:

I like Bitchin Summer a lot!

• YAAASSS 2