Are You Happy Where You Are?

Newtooz18

On 3/24/2023 at 8:22 AM, Kipper said:

Not my off-the-cuff vent post impacting PHF history :cry:Just kidding, the fact that you went through the effort of making a whole new emote means the whole world to me! I will make sure to send it to everyone else who goes out of their way just to be kind - aka, the absolute best of the #PHFam <3

Maybe it is time to find something new... that web design recommendation perked my ears up. I used to be really into Wikipedia editing and picked up some tidbits of HTML, and I always wanted to try my hand at learning the whole language. I should set some time aside and give that a go! Thank you so much for your reply, and more importantly for all you do for the forum! We don't appreciate it enough. <3

You have already impacted PHF history just by being here and being you! <3 I used to be into Wikipedia editing as well, and I learned some HTML through MySpace and Neopets back in the day :cackle: I honestly think you should just try everything that even slightly interests you and see what sticks. I know you'll find something you love that can make life worth living <3 

• Love 1