Fifth Harmony (+ unreleased tracker/ master post)

reflection

55 minutes ago, PCD Productions said:

we need to revive this thread so I'mma start with some info/rumors..

- Fifth Harmony has recorded the song "Lie To Me" that was given to Prince Royce and released it on his album "Double Vision". This had the same fate as Double Vision (the song).

- The "tentative tracklist" of reflection is actually a list of the songs each girls wanted for the album. Since we have Dinah's one, there's a Lauren, a Normani, a Camila and another person list, this was apparently confirmed by one of Dinah's cousin to a source

- They have recorded about 60-70 songs for the reflection album, we kinda have the half but we know there are sessions we didn't have a single leak : Diane Warren, Rascals sessions

- They apparently recorded a song named "Young & The Reckless" for Reflection as it was speculated a year ago with a snippet surfacing and one user said the vocals were fifth harmony's. It was recorded in 2014 with a certain producer named Mike McGarity aka MightyMike

Omg! Can you update your thread with the info?

In addition to the usual song stems, I really hope someone makes a thread of 5H A.I. voice models so we could share fan-made songs and imagine what most of the writers demos would sound like with the girls’ voices. I think EVERYONE would want to hear what most of their released songs would sound like with actual equal line distributions and harmonies (aka Sledgehammer lol). There were a ton of A.I. covers on YouTube a while back but it seems like most of them got removed. 

Still, anyone who plans on trading or buying songs should be cautious that they’re not being scammed by an A.I. fake.

I’m surprised that after all these years we only have fan made versions of their live studio versions and not any of the actual files. I remember the disappointment fans had when we heard the studio versions of songs like “Reflection” and “We Know” for the first time and they didn’t match the live versions they’d perform with a revamped instrumental. I feel like they’d actually be the easiest 5H-related media to leak besides photoshoot outtakes lol. There were a few snippets released on Dbree a while back but never leaked in full.

The girls even re-recorded a ton of background vocals for live performances when Camila left in 2017.

Edited by 5htellinme

17 hours ago, 5htellinme said:

There were a ton of A.I. covers on YouTube a while back but it seems like most of them got removed. 

i was the one who made them, they are on my PC I might remake/republish them. I have ton of others in my PC but I haven't published em

On 6/19/2024 at 2:19 PM, 5htellinme said:

In addition to the usual song stems, I really hope someone makes a thread of 5H A.I. voice models so we could share fan-made songs and imagine what most of the writers demos would sound like with the girls’ voices. I think EVERYONE would want to hear what most of their released songs would sound like with actual equal line distributions and harmonies (aka Sledgehammer lol). There were a ton of A.I. covers on YouTube a while back but it seems like most of them got removed. 

sledgehammer is one of the worst distributions i've ever seen for a girl group that claims to have 'no lead singer' lol. i really wish people wouldn't fight so much over the bgvs, because it's clear that it doesn't matter, dinah gets no solo, and she's not audible on the chorus in the back, so she got screwed. only a*ly got to shine as much as camila on that song. 

i don't even mind camila on the chorus, but if they were going to give her the lead throughout, they should've had dinah sing her verse. she had way too many lines to be singing the first verse as well.

also i have a few ai covers i really love, i'll ask my oomf to upload them, because my channel is kinda unrelated lol

Edited by izzzyyy

Btw the 60-70 songs came from a video where Normani said that, but I wouldn't be shocked if it's incorrect, especially because artists often underestimate or overestimate the number of songs they recorded. For example, Addison Rae said she recorded 100+ songs, and she ended up recording 25 lol. (In 2022, not now.)

But if we're talking about sessions we're missing from Reflection composers:

- Eric Hudson

- Andrew Clifton/HitDrew

- Dianne Warren

- Leon Thomas III

Are the only ones who we know nothing from, I think.

Edited by izzzyyy
  • Love 1