Fix the Era

POPBOIY

16 hours ago, Crystal <3 said:

Smile by Katy Perry (2020)

NiVZ0La.png

Tracklist

Reveal hidden contents

I can't at Resilient and What Makes a Woman still making the cut but that artwork is a SERVE!

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Ice Prince said:

I can't at Resilient and What Makes a Woman still making the cut but that artwork is a SERVE!

people dont like those songs? i honestly never understood entirely how people aren't fond of this album in terms of the songs on the tracklist (aside from the title track ofc). its really just empowerment katy, something shes been doing since teenage dream. imo the album's issue is mostly a lack of cohesion (not including small talk was a choice + nro as an opener is okay) and it feels like it appeals to the millenials and not katy's fanbase yk?

4 hours ago, Crystal <3 said:

people dont like those songs? i honestly never understood entirely how people aren't fond of this album in terms of the songs on the tracklist (aside from the title track ofc). its really just empowerment katy, something shes been doing since teenage dream. imo the album's issue is mostly a lack of cohesion (not including small talk was a choice + nro as an opener is okay) and it feels like it appeals to the millenials and not katy's fanbase yk?

the only song i ever skipped when i played the album was Resilient lol. my favs were Not the End of the World and Tucked.

1 hour ago, ChildOfTheMoon said:

the only song i ever skipped when i played the album was Resilient lol. my favs were Not the End of the World and Tucked.

i just relistened and honestly its kinda forgettable but it has nice lyrics. gonna keep it as filler

• Like 1