Fix the Era

POPBOIY

16 hours ago, Crystal <3 said:

Smile by Katy Perry (2020)

NiVZ0La.png

Tracklist

Reveal hidden contents

I can't at Resilient and What Makes a Woman still making the cut but that artwork is a SERVE!

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Ice Prince said:

I can't at Resilient and What Makes a Woman still making the cut but that artwork is a SERVE!

people dont like those songs? i honestly never understood entirely how people aren't fond of this album in terms of the songs on the tracklist (aside from the title track ofc). its really just empowerment katy, something shes been doing since teenage dream. imo the album's issue is mostly a lack of cohesion (not including small talk was a choice + nro as an opener is okay) and it feels like it appeals to the millenials and not katy's fanbase yk?

4 hours ago, Crystal <3 said:

people dont like those songs? i honestly never understood entirely how people aren't fond of this album in terms of the songs on the tracklist (aside from the title track ofc). its really just empowerment katy, something shes been doing since teenage dream. imo the album's issue is mostly a lack of cohesion (not including small talk was a choice + nro as an opener is okay) and it feels like it appeals to the millenials and not katy's fanbase yk?

the only song i ever skipped when i played the album was Resilient lol. my favs were Not the End of the World and Tucked.

13 hours ago, Crystal <3 said:

I see where you're coming from! I'm not that big of a Katy fan (stones are coming but I don't like anything from Teenage Dream, I only really enjoy Prism, Witness and Smile + I still haven't listened to One of the Boys or 143), but tbh Resilient and What Makes a Woman, while I love their message, I think they sound boring, even lazy. I replaced them with Never Worn White and Electric and a different order. Here's what I use:

1. Never Really Over
  2. Cry About It Later
  3. Teary Eyes
  4. Daisies
  5. High on Your Supply
  6. Not the End of the World
  7. Smile
  8. Champagne Problems
  9. Tucked
  10. Harleys in Hawaii
  11. Never Worn White
  12. Only Love
  13. Small Talk Deluxe version bonus track
  14. Electric Deluxe version bonus track
  15. When I'm Gone with Alesso; deluxe version bonus track
  16. Smile (feat. Diddy) Deluxe version bonus track
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Ice Prince said:

I see where you're coming from! I'm not that big of a Katy fan (stones are coming but I don't like anything from Teenage Dream, I only really enjoy Prism, Witness and Smile + I still haven't listened to One of the Boys or 143), but tbh Resilient and What Makes a Woman, while I love their message, I think they sound boring, even lazy. I replaced them with Never Worn White and Electric and a different order. Here's what I use:

1. Never Really Over
  2. Cry About It Later
  3. Teary Eyes
  4. Daisies
  5. High on Your Supply
  6. Not the End of the World
  7. Smile
  8. Champagne Problems
  9. Tucked
  10. Harleys in Hawaii
  11. Never Worn White
  12. Only Love
  13. Small Talk Deluxe version bonus track
  14. Electric Deluxe version bonus track
  15. When I'm Gone with Alesso; deluxe version bonus track
  16. Smile (feat. Diddy) Deluxe version bonus track

Diddy jumpscare. Good tracklist tho! When Im Gone is underrated. 143 isnt worth the listen, its pretty basic dance pop that is mostly underwhelming by Katy standards. I can enjoy it tho but its too short. One Of The Boys is also good imo but showcase weak vocal ability in some tracks

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

18 hours ago, Crystal <3 said:

Diddy jumpscare. Good tracklist tho! When Im Gone is underrated. 143 isnt worth the listen, its pretty basic dance pop that is mostly underwhelming by Katy standards. I can enjoy it tho but its too short. One Of The Boys is also good imo but showcase weak vocal ability in some tracks

I probably live in a cave but I don't know who Diddy is, I just enjoyed his verse on the track but if we shall ignore him we will ;) I'll check both albums then!

18 hours ago, Crystal <3 said:

OOTB is her best album and i WILL die on this hill. i wish it was 15 (standard edition) tracks instead of 12 smh

• Like 1

so ive recently come to find out that many of the Kesha leaks we have were from 2002-ish instead of 2006-2007 like most Animals thought previously lol. im still working on my lists atm and theres definitely some tracks i forgot to move but this is what i have it at now.

edit - im moving Secret Weapon and Amnesia to 2005.

Spoiler

gMClV1m.png

v2faTxP.png

s7WggBV.png

8bLjGL6.png

oqB0Pqc.png

vbOsHqD.jpeg

HkPFy6u.png

Edited by ChildOfTheMoon
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Ice Prince said:

I probably live in a cave but I don't know who Diddy is, I just enjoyed his verse on the track but if we shall ignore him we will ;) I'll check both albums then!

Whatever rock ur under: PLEASE LET ME JOIN IT.

Spoiler

So diddy is basically a rapper/singer and he's got over 3000 accusations of sexual misconduct from sexual afterparties he hosted, the youngest accuser being 9 years old at the time of the assault. diddy is basically the worst human being ever just to sum it up)

• Like 1
  • Shook 1

17 hours ago, Crystal <3 said:

Whatever rock ur under: PLEASE LET ME JOIN IT.

Reveal hidden contents

Join me queen. *removes Diddy-assisted version of Smile from library*. sweet lord, what is WRONG with these people! Thank you for letting me know.

• Like 1