Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not me being one of the gays who were pushing the most for the CDs and now that they're here I cannot afford one :cry: they're lovely, the design is very very cute and it encapsulates the era's aesthetic perfectly. I'm so sorry I'm broke Bonnie, but I'll stream twice to make up for it!

Edited by Ice Prince
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, UnknownBoyPT said:

I'll pay taxes too here in Portugal, but Bonnie totally deserves all the sales! What a resilient queen!!! @Cypher don't sleep on these! You still have signed CDs and regular vinyl, almost less than 200!

UGH I missed it! But Graffiti increased the Renee press by 2k, so hopefully they increase this one too!

31 minutes ago, Cypher said:

UGH I missed it! But Graffiti increased the Renee press by 2k, so hopefully they increase this one too!

They are but with a different design :// I’m really disappointed in them ngl. (Graffiti) Several people I know tried to get one, and almost did, but because of Grafitti’s stupidity, several scalpers got their hands on four copies. (Out of 100! The limit should’ve been 1!) As a result, they’ve already gone to eBay to list the vinyls for $200 EACH! Graffiti should’ve seen this coming, and their incompetency is upsetting. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Ice Prince said:

Not me being one of the gays who were pushing the most for the CDs and now that they're here I cannot afford one :cry: they're lovely, the design is very very cute and it encapsulates the era's aesthetic perfectly. I'm so sorry I'm broke Bonnie, but I'll stream twice to make up for it!

I will not stand for this! If you can’t afford it then I will find a way to get you one! You even printed your OWN bonnie cd back in 2022. You deserve one for sure. 

Edited by izzzyyy
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

21 minutes ago, izzzyyy said:

I will not stand for this! If you can’t afford it then I will find a way to get you one! You even printed your OWN bonnie cd back in 2022. You deserve one for sure. 

literally omg. we should start a petition for bonnie to send him a free cd

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • YAAASSS 1

2 hours ago, izzzyyy said:

2 hours ago, Crystal <3 said:

literally omg. we should start a petition for bonnie to send him a free cd

lolol thank you so much guys but I'll just pray for CDs to still being available for when I have some money saved <3 

• Like 1

So happy about the Vinyl and CD release! While I was too late for the Vinyl, I'm so happy I could grab a CD for my friend and I! I got her onto Bonnie with the Hot City Album and now she's obsessed too!

In other News:

Look at our Queen! Born for the Stage! I wish a label or Company would invest in her. She deserves the world! 

• Like 2
  • YAAASSS 1

4 hours ago, Cornelia said:

So happy about the Vinyl and CD release! While I was too late for the Vinyl, I'm so happy I could grab a CD for my friend and I! I got her onto Bonnie with the Hot City Album and now she's obsessed too!

In other News:

Look at our Queen! Born for the Stage! I wish a label or Company would invest in her. She deserves the world! 

Kylie needs to sign her up for the Tension Tour.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, izzzyyy said:

They are but with a different design :// I’m really disappointed in them ngl. (Graffiti) Several people I know tried to get one, and almost did, but because of Grafitti’s stupidity, several scalpers got their hands on four copies. (Out of 100! The limit should’ve been 1!) As a result, they’ve already gone to eBay to list the vinyls for $200 EACH! Graffiti should’ve seen this coming, and their incompetency is upsetting. 

I agree! This 4 per customer limit is so strange to me. I understand maybe 2 if you want one and then want to gift one, but 4??

• Like 1