Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, Cypher said:

Tbh I'm happy with what we've already gotten. Self funding 5 recent videos with 2 older videos for this album is more than I can ever dream! The fact that we got the album is already the gift of the year ❤️ 

Oh, I agree. She's given us everything major label girlies have not been giving us for some considerable time. I'm just wondering where her mind is... that's all. Love everything we've gotten (even if "Forever 21" was not 4K).

• Like 1
  • YAAASSS 1

1 hour ago, Heartbreak Anthem said:

Oh, I agree. She's given us everything major label girlies have not been giving us for some considerable time. I'm just wondering where her mind is... that's all. Love everything we've gotten (even if "Forever 21" was not 4K).

For sure! Bonnie, if you're reading this, if you have the budget, keep going with the videos cause they've all been slam dunks so far!

• Like 1

I'd love to see "Everything But You" get the single treatment. It makes me irrationally upset that it's the least streamed song on the album (on Spotify anyway). I'm sure it's a result of it being towards the end of the tracklist. It deserves it's moment in the sun!

Otherwise I think "Rewind Your Heart" would be a perfect final single in the fall. I don't know why, but that song has always given me a breezy autumn vibe.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, konnichiwalski said:

Another new podcast appearence!

She says towards the end that she's going on tour 

I'm also surprised at her response to the Katy question. Katy hasn't texted her since 2020?? I also thought Bonnie was sorta dodging her true thoughts on "Woman's World" and then once they start talking about the video, it all came falling down.

I also love that she praised Kesha's "Joyride"! (even though they don't keep in touch :'()

Bonnie truly is the queen of pop music. She knows what a good song sounds like and what a good video looks like! This is why we stan Bonnie!

• Like 4
  • YAAASSS 1

2 hours ago, Cypher said:

I'm also surprised at her response to the Katy question. Katy hasn't texted her since 2020?? I also thought Bonnie was sorta dodging her true thoughts on "Woman's World" and then once they start talking about the video, it all came falling down.

I also love that she praised Kesha's "Joyride"! (even though they don't keep in touch :'()

Bonnie truly is the queen of pop music. She knows what a good song sounds like and what a good video looks like! This is why we stan Bonnie!

We stan Bonnie because she's drama free and unproblematic on top of being talented, gorgeous and a slaying queen! 🙌🛐🥰✌️

• Like 3
  • YAAASSS 1