Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

6 hours ago, Cypher said:

So we can all agree that streaming Bonnie's album is a better decision than streaming Katy Floppy's new single yeah?

Not to get off topic, but Dream Katy album: The acoustic sounds Katy wants after this dance album, but with Bonnie McKee co-writes. Luke is gone.

Bonnie has experimented with acoustic before?

Edited by Bombasticfan2015

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, TakeYouToHell said:

One of the photographers who did the cover died almost 19 years ago and she second one credited on the booklet still has a 2000’d website in flash so :cackle:

Yeah it seems to be a roadblock to get it from the photographers.

There's this account on twitter who has a website dedicated to getting older music on streaming, maybe we can ask them if they could give tips on how to get this changed?

19 hours ago, konnichiwalski said:

Someone (I assume one of you) asked her about it and by her response I don't think she has any control over it, but one can always hope her team get in contact with the label to sort it out

imagem-2024-07-12-204150454.png

uh oh, when that is not even the official artwork as envisioned by Bonnie then what :spy: 

2 hours ago, konnichiwalski said:

There's this account on twitter who has a website dedicated to getting older music on streaming, maybe we can ask them if they could give tips on how to get this changed?

email warner and request it, send them the cover you want it to be as well. mass emailing is my favorite way to get companies to comply.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, izzzyyy said:

email warner and request it, send them the cover you want it to be as well. mass emailing is my favorite way to get companies to comply.

My fear is that they'd be like "ok" and use whatever lowres file we sent their way nn

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, konnichiwalski said:

My fear is that they'd be like "ok" and use whatever lowres file we sent their way nn

true! but it'd probably get fixed eventually, and there's not gonna be a hq rip anytime soon. it'd be better than nothing maybe?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, thetaco said:

I’ll stream what I like thanks. It pays literally a cent per stream, so anyone getting their panties in a twist can cry about it. I’ll stream Katy’s new album, Kim Petras, Nicki Minaj, or whoever the fuck I want to…. 😆 

#StreamJoyride :yaskween:

• Like 2
  • Love 5

4 hours ago, Britneyadmiring said:

This is interesting and I'm honestly shocked because the song exists on soundcloud since 2019 (Many probably don't know this)

The Femme Fatale instrumental was reused on Akon's unreleased "Goodbye"

Goodbye: https://krakenfiles.com/view/rCzDQ5dGUT/file.html

Sounds pretty good although I still prefer Femme Fatale obviously lol

Bonnie did it better! 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...