Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the video is so good!! she is so talented- acting, visuals, music... she really knows how to fully flesh out a project in all aspects! i love how she commanded the camera here. i want to see her do more acting now!

this really changes the feel of the song for me... it's almost more pop rock now? grittier. which makes sense given it's about alcohol addiction, but i was still listening as if it was a teenage dream perfect summer pop smash.

• Like 3

also it's killing me that the album is HERE and i can't update my last fm scrobbles yet from the years of fanmade albums, because a deluxe is right around the corner :spy:

42 minutes ago, konnichiwalski said:

Also, just posted on Youtube lmao

I love the cameos in this video! I need Bonnie to do a song and just feature all of #PHF's faves. The Underdog Supergroup! (and also leak the demo of Ava's Naked)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Heartbreak Anthem said:

Yes, yes it is... but I'm shocked Bonnie never gave it to us directly. Clearly around the Bombastic era.

she did! however she deleted the music video from her youtube page :/ it's from 2016, produced by Sean Walsh

• Like 1
  • Shook 1

1 hour ago, T2P said:

this really changes the feel of the song for me... it's almost more pop rock now? grittier. which makes sense given it's about alcohol addiction, but i was still listening as if it was a teenage dream perfect summer pop smash.

in all fairness i can understand the teenage dream angle! and it's fitting considering teenage dream heavily relied on guitar.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, konnichiwalski said:

Also, just posted on Youtube lmao

her best video. i love her friendship with eden, and everything about it was exciting. way better than i was anticipating. 

Edited by izzzyyy
  • Like 2