Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, izzzyyy said:

BONNIE IF YOU'RE READING THE FORUM RIGHT NOW, DO NOT INCLUDE ANY SONGS FROM THE BOMBASTIC EP PLEASE!! That was a separate project, and we love and appreciate it for what it was, but it does not need to be apart of Hot City era, whatsoever. The people asking you for this stuff don't appreciate your artistry, and probably know nothing about how the album came to be. HOWEVER, please release Outlaw, we need it mastered and reworked. 

She can save the Bombastic Outtakes for a 10 year Anniversary Version hehe

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, Jennys Girlfriend said:

My friend just did an xXx-tra long and sweetened edit of DGMGF and it absolutely GIVES, including some crazy new high notes. If you loved the extended and still want more... get your life. 

Holy f*ck it's amazing!! Pardon my language, but it's just that much of a bop! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Britney Xposed said:

As a Bonnie fan aswell for 15 years. I like posting right here 💙 they’ve almost all been songs she wrote and or sings on 😇

While I get you like posting in this thread, I can see the benefit of having your own thread to continue promoting your AI work as well. We have some other threads where members have posted their own creations and it becomes a hub for their work, so I think that might be a good route for you to take (since this thread is technically for Hot City). I hope you don't get discouraged because I do enjoy hearing your creations! <3 

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Cypher said:

While I get you like posting in this thread, I can see the benefit of having your own thread to continue promoting your AI work as well. We have some other threads where members have posted their own creations and it becomes a hub for their work, so I think that might be a good route for you to take (since this thread is technically for Hot City). I hope you don't get discouraged because I do enjoy hearing your creations! <3 

Thank you! Honestly I’ve spent so much of my time doing things to appease other people. This person doesnt like that, this person want this. I just spent my day getting attacked on exhale for simply sharing videos lmao. Pretty sure there was talk of Katy Perry a few pages back. Pretty sure there’s already a space for that. Js❤️😇

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Britney Xposed said:

Thank you! Honestly I’ve spent so much of my time doing things to appease other people. This person doesnt like that, this person want this. I just spent my day getting attacked on exhale for simply sharing videos lmao. Pretty sure there was talk of Katy Perry a few pages back. Pretty sure there’s already a space for that. Js❤️😇

Gotta love the internet :tragic:

• Like 2