Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

3 hours ago, thetaco said:

the stats are all here. not daily but all time, a few are weirdly missing which makes no sense though https://artists.spotify.com/songwriter/5WOedGxnA81idBhEPfRzgl

I'm only now finding out, looking at that page, that Bonnie also co-wrote Miracle Man, which was one the best from Bebe Rexha's last album. I thought she had only worked on that other song.

• Like 1

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/14/2024 at 10:11 PM, thetaco said:

if anyone’s interested and has insta, you should go over and like some posts from http://instagram.com/unavailablealbums

hes trying his best to get bonus tracks and releases for pop, r&b and hip hop available everywhere and trying to get the labels attention

there’s also his page for unreleased singles and eps

he adds tons of tags and tries everything he can to get labels to notice the requests so maybe add some likes or replies to his posts to help out :)

I love that he also runs a Brooke Hogan fan page lmao. Now that's a hard working gay!

• Like 1

On 6/15/2024 at 9:20 PM, T2P said:

i also only found out this week she co wrote 'Supernatural' for Kesha! i thought she only did C'mon.

I used to think that Bonnie wrote a ton of Kesha’s material like she did with Katy. I was shook when I found out she only did Cmon and Supernatural lol. 

1 hour ago, Pantomime said:

A little off topic, but does anyone have the original cover of Trouble in HQ? The one with her blowing a bubble gum bubble

Ugh i wish that would leak, the closest I've ever found was an scan, but it has some watermark thing on it.

Edited by konnichiwalski

I find it very interesting that she's brought back the Teenage Dream Team, but Bonnie is not mentioned or involved. I wonder if she was asked and declined or if an invitation was never extended. Bonnie has not eluded to any tension between them, but it's also kind of clear they haven't been in contact in recent years.

I was kind of hoping Katy would at least post an Insta story around Bonnie's album release but it becomes more clear the more we learn about her that she's not really a girl's girl.

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/katy-perry-new-album-kp6-dr-luke-max-martin-1235041835/

kp.jpg

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Britney Xposed said:

I find it disheartening that she would honestly work with Luke. I know every rapper would sell out and do a song with him for a paycheck. She clearly noticed what Bonnie was doing and bringing back real pop music and decided she could do it better. However with that Horrid snippe, I have to disagree. She’s just gonna flop without Bonnie’s lyrics anyways. That’s what she does. Doesn’t Katy know she made this song already in 2013, called International Smile. It’s redundant at best. Just an opinion😅

The official snippet is not good, and the lyrics are cringeworthy. If the leaks are real, it will not be the comeback single she desperately needs. 

• Like 4