Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Heartbreak Anthem said:

omg SLAY!

Thank you! I’ve been so scared to share my Bonnie AI. To me she’s like been done the dirtiest I’m the music business. Like she has the voice, the look, the presence, her name even screams SUPERSTAR! I was supposed to see her today live but I’ve been in the hospital since the night before last. Apparently smoking Mary-Jane paralyzes your stomach. So there’s a warning for anyone who needs it 😅🤣🤣

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Just watched Bonnie's DGM live and finally got the proof of her saying Outlaw and Love Spell would be released. Thank god, because people keep saying Outlaw wasn't Epic sessions, or that it was never for her at all, which are both false. Heck, it got a rework in 2012. It WILL come out.

Edited by izzzyyy
  • Like 3
  • YAAASSS 1

32 minutes ago, izzzyyy said:

Just watched Bonnie's DGM live and finally got the proof of her saying Outlaw and Love Spell would be released. Thank god, because people keep saying Outlaw wasn't Epic sessions, or that it was never for her at all, which are both false. Heck, it got a rework in 2012. It WILL come out.

i just hope the deluxe has good artwork or the same artwork 🖼️ 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, izzzyyy said:

I'll add those 2 to the list I started after her Reddit Q&A!

*For future Cypher trying to find the post at 2am, it's on Page 588.

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

3 hours ago, izzzyyy said:

Wasn’t Outlaw on the infamous Epic era whiteboard?

Also could you please post the DGM performance for me? 🙏🏻