Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

Just now, MollieKing said:

Love this so much! You do amazing! We need ai Bonnie on part of me by Katy 

Thank you! I’ve done a lot of songs. They aren’t all amazing just simply because Bonnie’s voice is so hard to emulate. Part of me I tried. But Katy’s voice and Bonnie AI aren’t friends so I’m thinking maybe find good covers of the Katy songs. If you know any send them my way 😅🙏🙏

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Britney Xposed said:

This week has brought up so many memories of Bonnie’s Music. This song was my formal introduction to Bonnie. I had seen her name on the Elliot Yamin credits but never listened until later. What song was your introduction to Bonnie?

Bonnie McKee - Your Love’s A Drug (Leighton Meester AI Cover)

I LOVE THIS! Is there a download for the mp3?

• Love 1

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Heartbreak Anthem said:

Where is "Forever 21" music video??

shes almost done, she still needs the credits. Shes planning on using the bloopers for the credits.

Edited by cocomong
  • Like 1

Currently obsessed with "Show You Mine" - it wasn't a song I was familiar with and I love it! The chorus is so catchy and just so "Bonnie McKee." I love it!

The new "I Wanna Call You" is also such a bawp. I was thinking about how the concept of wanting to call someone is kinda dated now, tweens now would never literally call their crush. All silly little messages and snapchat pics etc. But that's also why I love that Bonnie has released it - it's truly of its time (2013-era) and she has remained loyal to doing justice to the originally planned album. Legend behaviour.

7 hours ago, Britney Xposed said:

This week has brought up so many memories of Bonnie’s Music. This song was my formal introduction to Bonnie. I had seen her name on the Elliot Yamin credits but never listened until later. What song was your introduction to Bonnie?

Bonnie McKee - Your Love’s A Drug (Leighton Meester AI Cover)

this is good. i did notice leighton meester’s your loves a drug and miranda cosgrove’s sayonara are very region locked even after like 15 years. is there any way to get them unlocked? maybe we could ask leighton on social media, her album heartstrings is also only in north america. i wouldn’t mind sending some dms if that helps, since it got bonnie to come out of the shadows and release a whole album that was UNRELEASED 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

50 minutes ago, thetaco said:

this is good. i did notice leighton meester’s your loves a drug and miranda cosgrove’s sayonara are very region locked even after like 15 years. is there any way to get them unlocked? maybe we could ask leighton on social media, her album heartstrings is also only in north america. i wouldn’t mind sending some dms if that helps, since it got bonnie to come out of the shadows and release a whole album that was UNRELEASED 

Thank you!🙏 I’m not sure tbh. It would come down to their labels which I believe were Republic and Columbia. They don’t own those songs so they likely would have no real say. They could ask for sure if they have connections with their labels still. I’m honestly so confused by how like this whole masters and ownership thing is working lately. Especially with the whole Brit Smith thing. She released a song she recorded under Interscope and released a song and is releasing an EP she recorded under Jive/RCA records. Who actually released her “new song” chocolates and lies and a promo single. And apparently she’s just releasing them. I feel like either Epic records should burn in hell for holding this masterpiece we’ve just received or Brit Smith gotta be breaking laws and contracts 🤣🤣

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Britney Xposed said:

Thank you!🙏 I’m not sure tbh. It would come down to their labels which I believe were Republic and Columbia. They don’t own those songs so they likely would have no real say. They could ask for sure if they have connections with their labels still. I’m honestly so confused by how like this whole masters and ownership thing is working lately. Especially with the whole Brit Smith thing. She released a song she recorded under Interscope and released a song and is releasing an EP she recorded under Jive/RCA records. Who actually released her “new song” chocolates and lies and a promo single. And apparently she’s just releasing them. I feel like either Epic records should burn in hell for holding this masterpiece we’ve just received or Brit Smith gotta be breaking laws and contracts 🤣🤣

Miranda Cosgrove was signed to Columbia/Epic, and Leighton Meester was signed to Universal Republic (now simply Republic), but her debut album came out under her own imprint: Hotly Wanting (via Universal/BMG's Vagrant).

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Britney Xposed said:

Another one I absolutely love!🙌

Teenage Dream is finished I just need to make the video. The artwork is giving Teenage Dream in Hot City😅

Bonnie McKee - Turn Me Up (AI Cover)

I was literally just thinking about this last night; wanting to ask if you could make an AI for this song! :hail:

Do you have the mp3 DL?

• Love 1