Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

6 minutes ago, low kii savage said:

Well, still, American Girl wasn't yet still lacks the tag nor any arguments as to why it is that way.

That being said, once again, please someone with capabilities to edit stuff on Wikipedia make the page finally say truthful information because we all, including Bonnie, know American Girl was THE lead single of Hot City :yaskween:

Seems like the argument is presently made that the page cannot be changed while a talk page discussion is on-going, and seems like other editors were invited in. 🤷

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Heartbreak Anthem said:

Seems like the argument is presently made that the page cannot be changed while a talk page discussion is on-going, and seems like other editors were invited in. 🤷

Thus we shall just persist, it's not like the discussion is treated too seriously or arguments are taken into consideration by the one in power, especially after that Katy's Never Really Over mention :awkwardney:

1 minute ago, Heartbreak Anthem said:

Except, there were multiple conversations head concerning "Never Really Over" etc. and it was decided, via those discussions, that "Daisies" was the lead from Smile, and the four stand-alones were classified as such. This appears to be a different situation.

Except it's not but the editor seems to be extra stubborn about it and is obsessed with sabotaging that small little portion of her page, especially after Bonnie herself confirms American Girl IS lead single of Hot City (which appears to be yet another ignored argument provided by someone who actually tries to provide factual changes to the page.) 🤷‍♂️

Given this situation, I encourage the skilled members of PHF to take up the task of editing or joining the discussion on Wikipedia and let's refrain from further cluttering this thread :sassy:

1 hour ago, low kii savage said:

Well, still, American Girl wasn't yet still lacks the tag nor any arguments as to why it is that way.

That being said, once again, please someone with capabilities to edit stuff on Wikipedia make the page finally say truthful information because we all, including Bonnie, know American Girl was THE lead single of Hot City :yaskween:

American Girl technically can’t be the lead single from the album. It’s release by a different label and Bonnie only licensed the song, which is why her album is listed as a compilation because it’s different labels, different distributing partners and such. It was the lead single of the original album. But even last year Bonnie called the album SLAY in her original tik tok announcement video. I’m not sure when the Hot City name took over the era. Im glad it did though because the album is straight 🔥 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Heartbreak Anthem said:

Where is "Forever 21" music video??

This is what I want to know! I'm very much excited to see Bonnie as a messily drunk wedding singer! The snippet of the video she shared in previews for Hot City was funny and intriguing! Very aesthetically pleasing! 

59 minutes ago, MollieKing said:

What’s your favorite Bonnie McKee song ever? Mine is American Girl (Concept).

I think mine is Bombastic... there is just something about that Song that puts me in a great mood and I think hearing it live would change me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MollieKing said:

What’s your favorite Bonnie McKee song ever? Mine is American Girl (Concept).

such a hard question but for me is "Mine" it's so addicting and i love when she hits those high notes and changes up the lyrics in the last bit of the song - also love the concept and video

This week has brought up so many memories of Bonnie’s Music. This song was my formal introduction to Bonnie. I had seen her name on the Elliot Yamin credits but never listened until later. What song was your introduction to Bonnie?

Bonnie McKee - Your Love’s A Drug (Leighton Meester AI Cover)

• Like 2
  • YAAASSS 1
  • Shook 1
  • WTF 1

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Britney Xposed said:

This week has brought up so many memories of Bonnie’s Music. This song was my formal introduction to Bonnie. I had seen her name on the Elliot Yamin credits but never listened until later. What song was your introduction to Bonnie?

Omggggggggggg I've always wanted this, thank you!

If would be so cool if you were able to do it with When You Cry by Kerli or Paper Doll/Touch and Go by Sky Ferreira

Edited by Peter Parker
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Peter Parker said:

Omggggggggggg I've always wanted this, thank you!

If would be so cool if you were able to do it with When You Cry by Kerli or Paper Doll/Touch and Go by Sky Ferreira

I stayed up all night trying to master Bonnie AI. I did a lot of songs lol. Some are good and some are ok lol. When you cry I did awhile back before I knew how AI really worked and how to make it work lol. But yes I wanna try all of those too!🙏🙏❤️

Edited by Britney Xposed

2 hours ago, Britney Xposed said:

Love this so much! You do amazing! We need ai Bonnie on part of me by Katy 

• Love 1