Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

3 hours ago, Ice Prince said:

I was just revisiting my Epic folder and I absolutely NEED Sexin U, Go Getter, Love Spell, Last Call Lover and Soundtrack to the End in a deluxe/side B tbh. They're brilliant!!!

Also here's this edit I did for Sexin U a while ago that I just reworked. I tried to make it sound a little more complete, and tweaked little EQs here and there to make it more balanced. Bonnie, if you see this, what an absolute sexy BANGER of a song.

Seggsin' U IS that gworl 💅

• YAAASSS 1

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, BonnieMcChicken said:

Did soundtrack to the end leak?

i don’t know there needs to be a master post or tumble page or something with everything bonnie, since youtube gets copyright struck. dua lipa’s unreleased on youtube got obliterated by warner and her fn leaks were on there for years

10 hours ago, Ice Prince said:

I was just revisiting my Epic folder and I absolutely NEED Sexin U, Go Getter, Love Spell, Last Call Lover and Soundtrack to the End in a deluxe/side B tbh. They're brilliant!!!

Also here's this edit I did for Sexin U a while ago that I just reworked. I tried to make it sound a little more complete, and tweaked little EQs here and there to make it more balanced. Bonnie, if you see this, what an absolute sexy BANGER of a song.

Wait, did Soundtrack To The End leak?

18 hours ago, thetaco said:

how on earth would katy’s hits not give her more money, than a tv sync.

you can get like between 15k - 50k (and sometimes even in the millions) per sync. Didn't she have that Olympics Commercial that was always on during that period with Bombastic playing? That was probably one that was very good for her. 

We also should not forget that her Songwriting Deal (at first) was with Luke, so she probably had to cut her percentage in half. 

I wonder tho... has BMG ever reached out or talked to Bonnie, she seems like an Artist in their roster, especially cause their Deals are only 1-Album based. 

aaaand met up with my friend today, who I made listen to Hot City and one thing she kept complimenting was how crazy-good Bonnies Adlibs were, we stan a vocalist! 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Heartbreak Anthem said:

Because it wouldn't meet the notability guidelines required by Wikipedia to establish an article.

I'm not talking about establishing article for Hot City itself but rather to have the songs I've mentioned to be also noted on the right side of the table in the discography section. She confirmed on multiple occasions those were indeed THE Hot City singles so as small of a change it is, I don't see why no one has fixed it yet, especially with sources being so easily accessible.

• Like 1

Just now, low kii savage said:

I'm not talking about establishing article for Hot City itself but rather to have the songs I've mentioned to be also noted on the right side of the table in the discography section. She confirmed on multiple occasions those were indeed THE Hot City singles so as small of a change it is, I don't see why no one has fixed it yet, especially with sources being so easily accessible.

Seems like there is an on-going discussion on whether they are to be included or not. Plus, in the doc in the first page, it notes "Sleepwalker" was not a single from the album.

• Like 1

Just now, Heartbreak Anthem said:

Seems like there is an on-going discussion on whether they are to be included or not.

The discussion seems quite one sided if you ask me tbh

1 minute ago, Heartbreak Anthem said:

Plus, in the doc in the first page, it notes "Sleepwalker" was not a single from the album.

It still makes no sense how American Girl isn't tagged as one though, additionally I'm quite confident she proved otherwise when it comes to Sleepwalker in her recent Q&A.

3 minutes ago, low kii savage said:

It still makes no sense how American Girl isn't tagged as one though, additionally I'm quite confident she proved otherwise when it comes to Sleepwalker in her recent Q&A.

At the time of release, she did call it an "inbetweengle," or something along those lines.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Heartbreak Anthem said:

At the time of release, she did call it an "inbetweengle," or something along those lines.

Well, still, American Girl wasn't yet still lacks the tag nor any arguments as to why it is that way.

That being said, once again, please someone with capabilities to edit stuff on Wikipedia make the page finally say truthful information because we all, including Bonnie, know American Girl was THE lead single of Hot City :yaskween:

• Like 1
  • YAAASSS 2