Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, izzzyyy said:

I have no idea about the second "mix" that leaked, but I told you already that the version of the first demo that leaked was produced by Jocko. Max Martin is credited as a WRITER, but not a producer. (And because Spotify messed up the writers of the song, he wasn't there for a while, so I was very confused.)

Screen Shot 2024-06-02 at 1.34.20 PM.png

omg this is so cool ! i hate to be that guy but is there any chance you could pls share the og ? i think we're only missing that, waking up diagonal (allegedly made from the session), rewind your heart demo + the slay demo in og now !

• Like 1

1 hour ago, izzzyyy said:

Thank you for the info! I find this all interesting as well so dw ur not alone. Also, recently the credits were updated on the released Everything But You and Max is credited as a writer! So that might help? ❤️ :))

IMG_6361.png

Oh wow, thanks for this! So fascinating. Even tho the album has finally been released, it feels like there’s still so much mystery surrounding it. 

Also, how did you get these writing and producing credits if you don’t mind me asking?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Joyride said:

omg this is so cool ! i hate to be that guy but is there any chance you could pls share the og ? i think we're only missing that, waking up diagonal (allegedly made from the session), rewind your heart demo + the slay demo in og now !

ur fine dw ~ i got you. i sent it in the bonnie discord as a reward for everyone being nice about the album lol. (you should all join btw)

https://we.tl/t-n5PhAwmCgE

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, BraveNewSeth said:

Oh wow, thanks for this! So fascinating. Even tho the album has finally been released, it feels like there’s still so much mystery surrounding it. 

Also, how did you get these writing and producing credits if you don’t mind me asking?

I think there's also a similar thing for this on Apple Music, but here's how it is on spotify

Screen Shot 2024-06-03 at 12.50.08 AM.png

Edited by izzzyyy

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, izzzyyy said:

I think there's also a similar thing for this on Apple Music, but here's how it is on spotify

Screen Shot 2024-06-03 at 12.50.08 AM.png

Awesome, I just looked it up. I don’t stream at all so I’m not used to the different features 💀 Who is this Dave The Doctor who’s credited on several songs?

EDIT: Is it David Morup?

Edited by BraveNewSeth

I’m glad Max Martin is still making hits he was such a staple

For the last few years he hasn’t had any smash hits, he made three songs for Kim Petras’ album with Dr Luke but she sadly flopped

We Can’t Be Friends went #1 this year but that’s kinda it, Ariana’s album rocks glad I can get Max his coin by streaming

32 minutes ago, Rain Starry said:

Anyone who owns the demos of "Trouble" and "Mad Mad World". I would love to have this to complete Bonnie's leaked songs.

there needs to be like a master post up to date archive of unreleased for artists. Why isn’t everything together so there’s no huge gaps of stuff we won’t otherwise know about. YouTube strikes down many unreleased songs so there’s stuff we won’t ever find except on random forums or wikis

• Like 2

Not Hot City related buuuut, why was Modern Girl never released? I remember watching Insatiable and it being played there, wondering why it was not on Streaming. Lowkey would love it for a Deluxe / Side B, since it fits the whole Hot City Vibe.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, BraveNewSeth said:

Awesome, I just looked it up. I don’t stream at all so I’m not used to the different features 💀 Who is this Dave The Doctor who’s credited on several songs?

EDIT: Is it David Morup?

Yes! Dave is David Morup. He reworked a lot of the songs with her, he also produced a lot of her new album.