Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

32 minutes ago, Cypher said:

I love that she isn't keeping things cryptic. It's so refreshing to get real direct answers!

If y’all have any questions about Epic songs, ask away! I asked about most of them a while ago and she gave very clear answers.

IMG_6032.png

IMG_6034.png

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Also Calling All Cars won’t get a rework, or be released because the chorus, “Who needs a heart when a heart can be stolen,” is an interpolation of Tina Turner’s ‘What’s Love Got To Do With It.’ (Swap stolen for broken.) Credit to my friend Sean for figuring that out. It’s also, “the weirdest song ever,” according to Bon.

IMG_4723.png

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Cornelia said:

I love how she actually loves/likes the music she is writing and doesn't hide it, unlike other popstars who always try to diss or undermine their past work. Bonnie being (rightfully !!!!!!!) proud of her work wether thats the legacy she has or just Demos she recorded makes her so much more likable to me. She actually is THAT good and she knows it. Thats MY queen of pop!!!!  

RIGHHTT

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, T2P said:

the only demos in lossless are SGGH, Electric Heaven, LCL and IWFCY correct? possibly Outlaw too

Outlaw, SGGH, EH. The other two you mentioned are mp3

Edited by izzzyyy
  • Like 1