Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, TakeYouToHell said:

According to her Reddit's AMA she considers two options:

- releasing a Hot City deluxe

- putting some songs that didn't make to Hot City on BM3 (coming next year)

I hope her streams are high enough for the deluxe! I also found it interesting that she's considering releasing "Hallelujah" too! Given her extensive back-catalogue, I hope she releases an album every year for the next 10 years.

• Like 3
  • YAAASSS 1

I really hope someone in the Netflix editing Rooms finds this Album and orders a bunch of syncs hehe

Also, the Q&A was so good. I think it's very interesting that she's toying with the Deluxe Idea. If she goes on Tour, that'd be the perfect time to drop it.

• Like 3
  • YAAASSS 1

3 minutes ago, Cypher said:

I hope her streams are high enough for the deluxe! I also found it interesting that she's considering releasing "Hallelujah" too! Given her extensive back-catalogue, I hope she releases an album every year for the next 10 years.

Hallelujah/Dark Side is a total masterpiece, it totally deserves to be released and to be a part of the album:yaskween:

• YAAASSS 1

55 minutes ago, gordonna said:

Here you go, besties! Hot City wouldn’t exist without our combined fan passion, so this is for you. Thank you all for so many good memories over the years. I hope you enjoy.

THANK YOU FOR THE SHOUTOUT <3 

• Love 2

1 hour ago, TakeYouToHell said:

Hot City: Hotter Expansion

LET’S GOOOOOOOOOOO

BONNIE PLEASE MORE DANCE DANCE DANCE SONGS LIKE Show You Mine AHHHHH

• Like 2

Jesus, the new Everything but You and Worst in Me have grown so much on me. Literally bop after bop after bop for an hour, it never ends. Bonnie came to S.L.A.Y. the TikTokification of music by not releasing anything under 3 minutes, except for DGMGF (which is more like an intro anyways). TAKE NOTES GIRLIES THIS IS HOW IT'S DONE.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, gehtsdir? said:

It's fun, kinda like hyperpop before hyperpop 

oh yeah i just listened it’s awesome! shame it’s not on spotify it’s odd how its the only one in the entire playlist blocked it’s quite an old song but it slaps

• Like 1

Had the record on repeat all day! I’m so proud of her giving this project the CPR it deserved, Show You Mine, Just a Kiss, Forever 21, Sleepwalker & Jenny are current favorites. I’m interested to see the direction she goes with her follow up next year! After giving the world so many classic pop staples she deserves her moment. Cheers Bonnie!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TakeYouToHell said:

I'm curious to what she would include on a deluxe other than Love Spell, which is an obvious one.

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, konnichiwalski said:

I'm curious to what she would include on a deluxe other than Love Spell, which is an obvious one.

maybe what's it gonna take, hitman, mirage, outlaw or wild card like that whiteboard said? or epic will randomly eventually let her use somebody's gonna get hurt, let love hurt or right now after seeing her smashing success #1 album for 20 weeks (it could happen)

i just pray she does not replace the deluxe with a new artwork. just use the old one again i don't like the deluxe artworks i been seeing for artists recently i don't like guts spilled, poster girl summer edition, pink friday 2 gag city (original is way better) or even teenage dream complete confection tbh

F45682CA-1FB0-4719-8170-A7501B8726F4.jpeg

Edited by thetaco
  • Like 3