Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JUST ONE WORD FOR THIS ALBUM AND GIVING BACK TO THE LABEL: EPIC! Bonnie really nailed everything and brought everything the fans wanted. It was worth all the dedication, work and money invested in the album. Much success to Bonnie and she deserves it, guys. Do you know what the name of the album would be if it was released at the time of the Epic Era? I would like more information.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, BonnieMcChicken said:

The way she sings the new version of rewind your heart gets me so choked up. She has such a beautiful voice. 

I love it as well. The voice. The instrumental, especially the disco-ish vibes in the chorus. It brings me right back to 2010's 🤩

• Like 2

On 5/29/2024 at 6:22 PM, gordonna said:

Well girls, I’ve done something unhinged. I’ve filmed and edited a 40-minute video all about Hot City. It’s about the years when this album was announced, the departure from Epic, the in-between years, the drama on this thread, and the long anticipated release. I’m uploading on Friday, and I will share it with you lovely people once it’s up in case you want to take a trip down memory lane.

Link to your YouTube channel/video please?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Bombasticfan2015 said:

Link to your YouTube channel/video please?

Video is going live at 4PM CST. 👀 I’ve never made a video before so I doubt it gets traction, but this is also low-key my attempt to help her get some listens, so I am somewhat trying to play the YouTube game with upload times lmao. I will post here right after it goes live!

Edit: but here is the link to the channel in case y’all want to “click the bell” LMAO

Edited by gordonna
  • Like 3