Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

I just listened to the whole record and wow... BONNIE DID IT!!!๐Ÿงก๐ŸŒž

This album sounds like pop perfection, the Teenage Dream/1989 everybody could have wanted back in 2014, ten years ago.

This proves how shitty record labels can be. But at the end of the day, better late than never. I'm ready to listen to this all summer long!!

• Like 2

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love that this finally happened.ย 
idk what she did to EBY. Itโ€™s ruined for me with the changes she made.ย 
show you mine is good, the bridge of DGM goes off and I like the updated production of worst in me.ย 

• Like 1

With dbree making the old downloads unavailable, I need some of the demos from this album including:

Jennyโ€™s Got A Boyfriend
Slay
Electric Heaven
Worst In Me (2008 and 2012 versions)
Just A Kiss

Also need Calling All Cars

ย 

P.S. why include songs like American Girl, Sleepwalker & Stars In Your Heart when they werenโ€™t even reworked for the album and were released prior? Hasta La Vista, Hit Me Up, Outlaw, Wild Card, Waking Up Diagonal, Whatโ€™s It Gonna Take & Last Call Lover wouldโ€™ve been better choices. Maybe a deluxe? Also hoping for physical releases soon (CD & Vinyl).

• Like 2

1 minute ago, cmiley said:

With dbree making the old downloads unavailable, I need some of the demos from this album including:

Jennyโ€™s Got A Boyfriend
Slay
Electric Heaven
Worst In Me (2008 and 2012 versions)
Just A Kiss

Also need Calling All Cars

ย 

P.S. why include songs like American Girl, Sleepwalker & Stars In Your Heart when they werenโ€™t even reworked for the album and were released prior? Hasta La Vista, Hit Me Up, Outlaw, Wild Card, Waking Up Diagonal, Whatโ€™s It Gonna Take & Last Call Lover wouldโ€™ve been better choices. Maybe a deluxe? Also hoping for physical releases soon (CD & Vinyl).

ima make a side b/double disc concept tbh.ย 

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, cmiley said:

It sounds so different from the demo, like why the key change? ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I feel like a lot of the very obvious changes are for legal reasons or something or maybe im dumb. Im not onto everything but you yet but I must say IWCY was a bit of a shock to me. then again I don't expect her to overdo herself for anyone's approval so maybe it'll grow on me. im still estactic that the album is finally here.ย 

Edited by Crystal <3

10 minutes ago, Crystal &lt;3 said:

I feel like a lot of the very obvious changes are for legal reasons or something or maybe im dumb. Im not onto everything but you yet but I must say IWCY was a bit of a shock to me. then again I don't expect her to overdo herself for anyone's approval so maybe it'll grow on me. im still estactic that the album is finally here.ย 

https://krakenfiles.com/view/fWWBZCpbcv/file.htmlย Hereโ€™s the superior demo version of the song

• Like 2