Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

14 hours ago, zaynphallic said:

PS... now that we know it was scrapped, does anyone wanna leak "Soundtrack to the End" to keep us fed until Friday? :die:

How about we don't until Bonnie confirms that she's not releasing a deluxe/won't release it.

• Like 2
  • Shook 1

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is it... can't believe im going to hear new Bonnie pop bangers. legally too! :cackle: hope we get some post-album interviews! Zach Sang would be great and I think he would love to have her on.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Force User said:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7fOdY1SIBU/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA== 

she posted a snippet on some of the songs! omg i have never been excited since since 2013 

BEECH OMG EVERYTHING SOUNDS HEAVENLY!!!! I'm seriously overwhelmed at how much I wanted this album and how close we are to finally giving her the well deserved coin for it. 2024 is being the best year in music in a while, and Hot City just came to prove it :bop: 

• YAAASSS 2

I remember being 14 years old constantly watching this acoustic performance, eager for the Album to come out.

Look how far we've come. Bonnie is reclaiming her journey and soon Hot City will be ours!

• Like 3
  • YAAASSS 1

10 hours ago, Cornelia said:

I remember being 14 years old constantly watching this acoustic performance, eager for the Album to come out.

Look how far we've come. Bonnie is reclaiming her journey and soon Hot City will be ours!

the shot of the audience at the end is a scream :cackle:

• Like 1