Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/18/2024 at 2:12 PM, nanapop99 said:

Hey you guys!!! It's been 84 years since I've last logged on this thread and honestly, I'm still in a state of disbelief that the album is finally gonna be ours in less than two weeks? I think we all share the same feelings of joy and relief so this is beyond exciting to celebrate this incoming release after so many years! I remember singing up to this forum in 2013 (when it was still called Pop Hates F-Slur, if I remember correctly) right after the American Girl single dropped, and I was already hunting down for those unreleased songs back then. You can literally see that I was one of the first users to reply on here with all those tracklist ideas and theories so I was DEEP in the trenches for Miss Bonnie. The fact that 'Somebody's Gonna Get Hurt" won't be included on the album is a little bit upsetting but I can't be too ungrateful at this point. Anyways, I could keep on rambling but to be here almost 11 years later is such a full circle moment... I've had many dreams / nightmares throughout the years of receiving a physical copy of this album in the mail so she better drop those pre-order links ASAP!!!

The power of music is so beautiful & undeniable! I’ve have similar feelings towards another artist’s shelved record, Bonnie is truly a real one for investing her time, money & energy into giving Hot City the release & roll out it always deserved

• Like 1

On 5/22/2024 at 12:56 PM, Cornelia said:

I feel like she finally figured out her target audience the past year. The way she does Tiktoks and has the releases fairly well planned, the young Pop Fans who support her + give her Ideas. Whether people shade Liam and his Gag or love them - they basically helped her navigate a lot in this new social media space. I could see this being something, she can build off of. As much as I am SUPER excited and happy for Hot City, I am even more excited to see where this can go... more Albums, more Performances, new Fans who see her talent. It almost feels like it's the beginning again. There may not be a major label budget (yet ;) ) but there are dedicated Pop-Lovers and BonBons ready to stream, love and appreciate! 

Hide contents

This is just a word-vomit about how freaking excited I am !!!!! We should plan something for next week to celebrate !!! 

I don’t see her signing another label deal after being fucked over twice, most artists in this day & age benefit from staying indie if they can afford production fees/find good investors/sponsorships  

• Like 2

Sorry for the question guys, but was the song Right Now by Dr. Luke and Cirkuit leaked? If so and someone can send it to me, I would really appreciate it. If you have these two I would also love to receive:

- Right Now (Dr. Luke/Cirkuit)

- Trouble (Demo Version)

- Mad Mad World (Demo Version).

thanks.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rain Starry said:

Sorry for the question guys, but was the song Right Now by Dr. Luke and Cirkuit leaked? If so and someone can send it to me, I would really appreciate it. If you have these two I would also love to receive:

- Trouble (Demo Version)

thanks.

I second this. I only have MoonChild's tagged files from WAT and Thorns rn. I need a masterpost of all her unreleased... 

5 hours ago, Rain Starry said:

- Trouble (Demo Version)

thanks.

Right Now didn't leak

• Like 1

Is anyone else internally screaming over how excited they are for the very close release of the long awaited once shelved Epic album/Hot City!! This has been a dream since I first heard American Girl back in 2013! 

• Like 4
  • Love 1