Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 hours ago, Ice Prince said:

Hi! See, for what I can remember, the ones I bolded remain unleaked to date so you won't be able to find them until they leak. As for the rest, I have a very outdated folder and I'm missing most of them too, sorry about that.

Hit It, Itty Bitty, Blow Ur Mind, and Never Say Forever leaked. Blow Your Mind (full), and Welcome to the world are not real.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Fellicia Hitch said:

Can you believe it? OMG!!!

I hope she gets the recognition she deserves after the release... 

I fear that at this point in her career, Bonnie will never get a full return on her investments in these projects, but I don't think she needs it to sustain her career. Bonnie has us and she's made it clear as long as we're here for her, she'll keep releasing. The one thing we can do to make sure she stays motivated is always pre-save! It helps her a ton and gives her a couple of grand for each release.

(This also means I need ALL of y'all to stop doom-posting every SINGLE time a release gets delayed. Not directed at you OP :)) I have never seen you post negatively about her.)

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, izzzyyy said:

I fear that at this point in her career, Bonnie will never get a full return on her investments in these projects, but I don't think she needs it to sustain her career. Bonnie has us and she's made it clear as long as we're here for her, she'll keep releasing. The one thing we can do to make sure she stays motivated is always pre-save! It helps her a ton and gives her a couple of grand for each release.

(This also means I need ALL of y'all to stop doom-posting every SINGLE time a release gets delayed. Not directed at you OP :)) I have never seen you post negatively about her.)

I feel like she finally figured out her target audience the past year. The way she does Tiktoks and has the releases fairly well planned, the young Pop Fans who support her + give her Ideas. Whether people shade Liam and his Gag or love them - they basically helped her navigate a lot in this new social media space. I could see this being something, she can build off of. As much as I am SUPER excited and happy for Hot City, I am even more excited to see where this can go... more Albums, more Performances, new Fans who see her talent. It almost feels like it's the beginning again. There may not be a major label budget (yet ;) ) but there are dedicated Pop-Lovers and BonBons ready to stream, love and appreciate! 

Spoiler

This is just a word-vomit about how freaking excited I am !!!!! We should plan something for next week to celebrate !!! 

• Like 4

Posted (edited)

Also, a completely reworked version of Die Happy (and I mean reproduced, nothing sounds the same other than the melody) is coming on the next album. Hitman is also being released at some point, (not for the epic album), and Bonnie said Outlaw has a chance to release. Other than that, I don't think she has any plans to release leaks? Maybe Dirty Laundry/Hey Alligator as well.

Edited by izzzyyy
  • Like 3
  • YAAASSS 1

2 hours ago, izzzyyy said:

Also, a completely reworked version of Die Happy (and I mean reproduced, nothing sounds the same other than the melody) is coming on the next album. Hitman is also being released at some point, (not for the epic album), and Bonnie said Outlaw has a chance to release. Other than that, I don't think she has any plans to release leaks? Maybe Dirty Laundry/Hey Alligator as well.

I'm all here for Die Happy and Outlaw. Yeah, Dirty Laundry sounds likely as well, I hope it all comes together.

I look at the calendar and still cannot believe we're getting the album on 31st. Forgive my constant awe, but I can't help it. Ready for the album of the month, the summer, the year, the decade, the century... absolutely ICONIC.

• Like 4