Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

5 hours ago, Joyride said:

aaaah i cant believe its finally happening !! 

such a longshot but i dont suppose someone wants to share the Waking Up Diagonal original file now that we know her ver will never come out (and we already have it hq just re-encoded) 💗 👈

the leaked version is a fanmade mixdown from the stems - i don't think there's an official bounce out there 

• Like 2

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, K.K. Zeno said:

Guys do we know if CDs are coming?

If so, I want to buy two one to import on iTunes and one to frame and put on the wall.

This will truly be my favorite album ever. Not only from a music point of view, it’s a piece of art representing resilience.

Beyond proud of this woman.

I actually asked Bonnie this during the SLAY era and she just liked my comment. So maybe she'll make them who knows. I'd so buy

Posted (edited)

I can't believe this is happening, it was December 2021 - January 2022 when we were finally getting all the Epic songs and many more and this thread was raving up to finally listen these gems in studio quality, and here we are, about to get the official release! I just can't wait :yeah:

Worst In Me omgggggggggggg

Edited by Peter Parker
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, wordswithsam said:

Can't wait to purchase this in every format possible. Already bought it on iTunes but having this artwork on vinyl will be so surreal. Forever 21 sounds fantastic. She's doing a Pride show in Albany, about a 5 hour drive for me, and I cannot wait!!!

Album preordered on Itunes and can't wait for the Albany Pride performance! Anyone else on here going? 🥳

• Like 3

I was really hoping for Love Spell and Soundtrack to the End to be on the album. Love Spell is my second favorite song of hers and I would've loved to hear an updated version (Rewind Your Heart is easily the best song of her career imo.) Also, not me being delusional and thinking Snatched was going to feature Chrissy Chlapecka 💀

9 minutes ago, indigxchild said:

I was really hoping for Love Spell and Soundtrack to the End to be on the album. Love Spell is my second favorite song of hers and I would've loved to hear an updated version (Rewind Your Heart is easily the best song of her career imo.) Also, not me being delusional and thinking Snatched was going to feature Chrissy Chlapecka 💀

I wonder if we’ll get a deluxe version of the album? Wishful thinking, but regardless beyond happy we’re finally getting this album! She’s marvelous!

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Britney Xposed said:

Yesss it’s literally less than 2 hours from me 🙌🙌🙌

I have tickets for Allie X in Toronto but I think I'm making an executive decision and making the drive from Buffalo for this instead 🔥

• YAAASSS 2

Posted (edited)

AHHH I can't believe this is real!! ugh im so happy and excited!! 

LUHHHH this new version of F21! I can't wait to blast this album alllll summer long

Edited by chimera

11 hours ago, BraveNewSeth said:

Girls, I’m sorry for spamming the thread but I’m floating on cloud 9 right now. We literally have a pre-order/save link for the Epic album and it’s coming out in a little over two weeks. We used to DREAM about times like this. I’m just so, so incredibly grateful that Bonnie is doing this for us. 

I feel the same way!! I don't really know how to properly put how I feel into words but there's almost like this huge triumphant feeling that our dreams and hopes from the past can still come true, and there's a fantastic feeling of closure. We all knew this album and its songs were pop perfection and it was criminal they were never released to the world. Thank you for the POP JUSTICE Miss McKee!

3 hours ago, Cornelia said:

The all around excitement about this Album makes me so happy. She really worked her ass off to make sure we get it... and it's really about to be here so soon. 😭 I cant even process all of this

Agreed! The absolute EXTREME attention to detail being paid to each and every song, video, image and promotional clip on instagram etc. Bonnie McKee hasn't been fucking around or been lazy. (And I'm sorry for FUMING on your instagram for a literal decade about "WHERE IS THE MUSIC! WHERE IS THE ALBUM!" But maybe I helped motivate?? Haha IDK, probably just annoying. But it was always with the best of intentions. I love your art.)

7 minutes ago, K.K. Zeno said:

From People.com

McKee persevered, continuing to release her own material and write for others, but fans still wanted a taste of Hot City.

"I found a forum that was dedicated to this unreleased album that was 500 pages long that had been going for 10 years," she says. "Every time I've put something out, a single here and there over the years, they've always kept asking for these songs. And I was like, 'I'm going to give the people what they want because I want to put it out, too.'"

As someone who's been waiting for this album's arrival for a decade and who joined this forum because of this exact thread, this feels like true pop fan achievement. Well done guys <3

Absolute queen. And absolutely slay PopHateFlops - I only discovered you a few years ago but I was ecstatic to finally find the home of my scattered lil bonbons. Y'all have TASTE god damn it. <3 

• Like 2