Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, T2P said:

Eden XO has confirmed that Naked was for a Bonnie album. she told the story of writing it but unfortunately no concrete details like what year or whether it was under Epic.

I always thought the song sounded strange on H&H compared to the rest of the record, but for some reason, I also have a hard time hearing it in Bonnie's voice. I can totally hear it in Eden's though.

On 10/22/2023 at 3:49 PM, BonnieMcChicken said:

i assume forever 21 will be the last single before the album drops. 

DGMGF sounds great. always been one of my faves. 

I agree. I know she doesn’t like Restless but it would be a great addition to the album given how much everyone loves it (+ she’s already planning on following up with another album shortly after this one). We basically have the official track-list don’t we? I delusionally hope she adds Last Call Lover, Rewind Your Heart, & East Side Boy, but since it’s all on her own dime it won’t be as easy to give us the delicious 16 track album we would all be so fed with after waiting so many years - if she can’t get the rights to Right Now I hope she leaks it anonymously because I don’t know anyone who has it & it sounded amazing live

3 hours ago, T2P said:

Eden XO has confirmed that Naked was for a Bonnie album. she told the story of writing it but unfortunately no concrete details like what year or whether it was under Epic.

3 hours ago, Cypher said:

I always thought the song sounded strange on H&H compared to the rest of the record, but for some reason, I also have a hard time hearing it in Bonnie's voice. I can totally hear it in Eden's though.

iirc Naked was indeed made for Bonnie's album around 2016, so I'd dare guessing around the Thorns era. *Maybe* it was meant for that EP/album before it was scrapped. I'm really curious to hear what Bonnie's version of the song was.

• Like 1

On 10/27/2023 at 10:58 PM, T2P said:

where did she say that?

15 hours ago, Britney Xposed said:

This one was for Leona Lewis🫶

Leona Lewis - Now Or Never (Demo by Bonnie McKee) [Glassheart Demo]
https://youtu.be/vPwtjpdOFy4

wasn't that song from 2009? that would make it an Echo demo