Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8/12/2023 at 11:59 PM, napoleon said:

It debuted slightly better than SLAY on Spotify (14.744 streams vs 12.849), and that one already performed better than almost everything she released after the Bombastic EP. 

Can we have an update about the charts, streams ? Who did it better SLAY or HOT CITY ?

'cause i notice she doesn't have a lot of views on the youtube video for Hot City

2 hours ago, Castar said:

Thank you.

What is the story about Screen Actors Guild ? Why is she financially worried about that ?

a big portion of her income is from the Bombastic song getting played in movie trailers and stuff like that. But with the industry being on hold, her songs are not getting used

• Like 2

On 8/20/2023 at 4:15 PM, BraveNewSeth said:

Thanks guys. I’m just so thirsty for anything Bonnie related right now. Hot City reinvigorated my excitement for the album, I need it NOW 😭

I feel this. For me personally, even though we're finally getting actual singles released (not just "it's coming soon!!"), the lack of an album preorder makes me feel like this could still end up not happening.

On 8/26/2023 at 2:55 PM, diaperemergency said:

I feel this. For me personally, even though we're finally getting actual singles released (not just "it's coming soon!!"), the lack of an album preorder makes me feel like this could still end up not happening.

That’s exactly my thoughts too. Years of “it’s coming soon guys!” have really taken its toll on me. The PTSD is real 💀 

• Sad 1