Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Forever21 said:

Don't forget to tune in for the live Hot City release party on Insta tonight at 11:45pm EST! Last time she did that, she played a snippet of DGMGF and answered questions related to the album! 😎🥳

if she does more questions i would like an answer to a question i asked via insta comments that she liked only: will we get physcal media (cds and vinyls?) cos im dying for an answer and im gonna be delulu and take that like as a yes

• Like 1

4 hours ago, K.K. Zeno said:

Guys.

I'm feeling emotional. This is... PERFECT. I'm speechless. This is even better than the already amazing version that leaked last year. The intro alone is so magical, the added synths throughout the song, everything. I haven't felt so moved by a music release in literally years and I'm so thankful I'm able to let my "groupie" side see the light again thanks to Bonnie. This whole album is set to become an album I'll forever love and I cannot wait to listen to it non-stop. LET'S GO TO HOT CITYYYYYYYYYYYYY 

I agree! The slower intro caught me off guard, but the polish really makes such a difference. It's been touched up, cleaned up, and tightened! I didn't necessarily think the og was "annoying" but I would find the speed of the song a little tiresome after a few listens. The production on this version totally removes those feelings!

• Like 1

Don’t quite know what I was on when I wrote this but anyway - to celebrate the official release of “Hot City”, does anyone still have the 8 or so original lossless files that leaked over time?

Spoiler
On 8/5/2023 at 8:43 PM, Dax Diameter said:

Would anyone be kind enough to re-up the complete collated set of original lossless Bonnie McKee files that leaked?

I believe I read somewhere there are eight of them ..

The ones that leaked in lossless all appear (at some subsequent date point), to have been downscaled to mp3 - prior to then appearing in any fan “Complete Bonnie McKee Master” style folder that date from after the lossless format files became available.

For clarity, I’m not referring to the separate batches of “Complete Bonnie” style folders that were formed and upped - prior to the date points in which those tracks in question (that did originally leak in lossy formats) - later became available in lossless format.