Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

57 minutes ago, Main Pop Girl said:

It sounds like a fake demo someone would upload to YouTube in 2009 :orly: The chorus is really mediocre tbh

Lol it's definitely Bonnie but I'm not sure if it was meant for Britney lol. But yeah the song is kinda mid, I see why it didn't make the cut to whatever it was intended for.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Main Pop Girl said:

It sounds like a fake demo someone would upload to YouTube in 2009 :orly: The chorus is really mediocre tbh

I think this is one Bonnie “song doctored” like Catch Me If You Can, Seal It With A Kiss, Ooh LaLa. She isn’t a writer on this or Catch Me If You Can on publishing. But from a tweet from Shari Short, Bonnie did the bridge of CMIYC

• Shook 1

1 hour ago, BonnieMcChicken said:

she said " there were a few i couldn't re record" we know sggh is one i assume right now is another she would say she "couldn't" re record. i wonder if there are any more. 

Hopefully those are the only. Imagine if suddenly Forever 21 turns out to be one of those she couldn't re-record... :cry: 

• Sad 2

7 hours ago, BonnieMcChicken said:

she said " there were a few i couldn't re record" we know sggh is one i assume right now is another she would say she "couldn't" re record. i wonder if there are any more. 

I’m assuming she’s talking about songs like WUD and HMU which were recorded by other artists. AG she wasn’t able to re-record either. We know she was able to do Forever 21 because one of the VHS tapes in her vault was labeled that.

• Like 1