Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The way I was never to keen on SLAY or Hot City but the official releases sparkle something in me as a fan... what a time to stan Bonnie! Releasing Forever 21 as the third single and then the album would be a very smart move if you ask me.

And keeping my favourites as album tracks, although I'd DIE for Electric Heaven being a single AND receiving a music video.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, zaynphallic said:

IMG_6218.jpg

Single cover! 🔥

I LOVE. I can't believe how well everything has been during this rebirth era, considering she's funding it all herself and DIY a lot of the sets, costumes, etc. Bonnie truly deserves her flowers and more :hail:

• Like 4
  • YAAASSS 1

13 minutes ago, Jennys Girlfriend said:

I was trying to find the part of her live when she said it but I couldn't find the direct quote. Just that she had reworked it pretty extensively, no additional details! Anyone else remember this?

I hope it's still as Vengaboys-ish and anthemic as the original. The lead synth alone should get a Grammy.

On 7/31/2023 at 8:38 PM, zaynphallic said:

IMG_6218.jpg

Single cover! 🔥

Giving me big Easy vibes tbh! It's a great cover!

On 7/31/2023 at 11:45 PM, Ice Prince said:

The way I was never to keen on SLAY or Hot City but the official releases sparkle something in me as a fan... what a time to stan Bonnie! Releasing Forever 21 as the third single and then the album would be a very smart move if you ask me.

And keeping my favourites as album tracks, although I'd DIE for Electric Heaven being a single AND receiving a music video.

I feel the same way. I didn't really care for either of the leaks but watching the SLAY video made me like the song a lot more. I hope the same thing happens with Hot City!

• Like 2