Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

39 minutes ago, zaynphallic said:

Here's hoping Bonnie keeps the momentum going with this project! 🤞 The SLAY music video is inching closer to 150K views on YouTube, and the song should be over 70K streams on Spotify when the stats are updated today.

She confirmed the album is coming "in the fall" in the Rolling Stone article, and has replied to TikTok comments saying she plans on releasing a few more singles over the course of the summer before the album drops. She also said she wants to shoot the next music video "soon" which is a little concerning, lol. Given what a perfectionist she is and how much effort went into the SLAY music video (not to mention the fact that she edited it herself) I don't imagine her throwing a music video together in a couple of weeks.

Regardless I'd love to see "Forever 21" released at the end of July (the perfect summer bop 😍), "Rewind Your Heart" at the end of August (this song always gave me a reflective end of summer vibe), and the "Hot City" (with a killer music video) to coincide with the album release in September. A gay can dream...

I love your single choices!!

• Like 1

I'm down for an early fall release, like maybe at the end of September, but I'm low-key hoping for an October release date. Mostly, because some of my favorite albums have been released that month (ex: Selena Gomez 'Revival', Britney Spears 'Blackout', Carly Rae Jepsen 'The Loneliest Time', etc) and it honestly just makes sense to me. I also figured after waiting for so long, what's the big difference between releasing in September or October? I mean so long as it gets released right 🤣😂✌️😘

What about y'all? When do you think Bonnie should drop Hot City?!