Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Cypher said:

Am I the only one who cringes at "fire bird"? :yeah:

Me too, definitely prefer the 2014 demo lyrics. I haven't done an edit because anyways I love the released version but I think it would be miles better if that line was not in the song lol.

31 minutes ago, Ice Prince said:

Me too, definitely prefer the 2014 demo lyrics. I haven't done an edit because anyways I love the released version but I think it would be miles better if that line was not in the song lol.

Whenever you make the edit, send it my way! :wink:

• YAAASSS 1

13 hours ago, Cypher said:

Am I the only one who cringes at "fire bird"? :yeah:

12 hours ago, Ice Prince said:

someone pointed out that firebird is probably the Pontiac Firebird a vintage car. once i read that i accepted the lyric.

• Shook 1

2 hours ago, T2P said:

someone pointed out that firebird is probably the Pontiac Firebird a vintage car. once i read that i accepted the lyric.

I figured that's what she was referring to given her style of lyrics. Made more sense than her referencing a phoenix. But either way, it still doesn't quite ring as smoothly for me, but glad others enjoy it! Bonnie is the queen of giving us a blend so there's a version for everyone!

• Like 3
  • LMAO 1

14 minutes ago, zaynphallic said:

The SLAY music video just hit 100k views on YouTube! Pretty impressive for an indie artist who's been out of the spotlight for so many years! I hope she's pleased with the response so far.

Oh, this is amazing.  Cannot wait to see what other music videos the release of Hot City provides us.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, T2P said:

I have only just realised that it's firebird and not Thunderbirds like with Lady Penelope and shit. 

BF43C269-7CBC-42D2-9990-25BE2BC36533_4_5005_c.jpeg

• Like 2