Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

Just now, Dax Diameter said:

So basically, it’s not a secret to anyone that Spotify will agree to playlist tracks on their most influential mainstream playlists in exchange for cold hard cash.

Yes? :wut: Literally labels pay their way into having their artists playlisted quite often. And the rest of the playlist is chosen by random "tastemakers" or whatever you want to call the employees that create them. But, it's not the end of the world if this one song doesn't get playlisted.

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 hours ago, Ice Prince said:

Thinking of Lana bopping to Hot City or Jenny or Forever 21 made me giggle a bit lol, imagine Lana, one of the artists with most leaks ever, bopping to actual leaks :cackle:

Nah, maybe she somehow got to listen to the album in an exclusive way like they do for interviews and stuff, and that would be awesome. I can't help but fantasise about the basically null chance for them to collab someday :yeah: 

I wonder if you're right! Maybe she heard Bonnie at the Men in Music Business Conference when Lana was only 19 :orly: Bonnie is totally not who I imagine Lana listening to in her off time but I think it's cute she does <3 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, T2P said:

some people are attacking her on twitter and tiktok for mentioning katy songs again 

if people are angry you’re probably doing something right! more promo.

I saw and i stuck up for mother. Istg f words do not know how to make a song so they should shut the fuck up. Stans should never EVER be the judge of a song making process

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, izzzyyy said:

We did it y'all! Slay has reached 24.5k streams in its first 2-3 days of release! So if that 20k thing was true, we are on a trajectory to blow her expectations out of the water.

🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳

• Like 2

3 hours ago, izzzyyy said:

We did it y'all! Slay has reached 24.5k streams in its first 2-3 days of release! So if that 20k thing was true, we are on a trajectory to blow her expectations out of the water.

Bonnie has also been added to the Obsessed playlist for main pop girl emergencies! 🥳🥳🥳

• Like 3
  • YAAASSS 1

1 hour ago, napoleon said:

Spotify updates
06/29 - 12.849
06/30 - 24.574 (+11.725)
07/01 - 37.931 (+13.357)

and this is just one platform! definitely enough that she should see some return on the investment i hope.

• Like 1