Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very curious about this song. From the Rolling Stone article:

There's also "Snatched," the only fully new song on the album, which she wrote with the drag community in mind. "Yeah I came to serve/Did I strike a nerve?" she sings on the ballroom-esque track.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Jennys Girlfriend said:

Screen Shot 2023-06-03 at 10.52.52 AM.png

Y'all thought I was lying when this was mostly accurate! 😂 I think my Hot City lead was re: the album title not lead single, oop. And I was right about Snatched. (Let's see if it actually is a collab, that would be amazing.)

People thought you were lying because you said Hot City was the lead single when it's been confirmed for over a year that SLAY was the lead single. People also have Snatched and it had no relation to Epic prior to this, so there was no way for people to know.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jennys Girlfriend said:

Screen Shot 2023-06-03 at 10.52.52 AM.png

Y'all thought I was lying when this was mostly accurate! 😂 I think my Hot City lead was re: the album title not lead single, oop. And I was right about Snatched. (Let's see if it actually is a collab, that would be amazing.)

Wrong information is wrong information bro or ma'am or them. Snatched has been known for quite some time and Hot City is NOT the lead single. Please keep your dellusions to yourself, thanks.

• Like 4
  • Shook 2
  • LMAO 1

someone should change the thread title to Hot City now that was have a confirmed title 🤭

10 minutes ago, reflection said:

How many plays has everyone gotten so far?

all time: 114

since release: 69

80 plays so far! It’s already my second most played song of hers behind Bombastic 💓

• Like 1
  • YAAASSS 1

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)