Leona Lewis - Unreleased/leaked songs

Leona Lewis

On 8/6/2024 at 4:53 AM, Lelewlovebird said:

I was hoping after all these years we'd have more to show as far as Glassheart demos, but we really only have a few (Burn, Mountains, I Miss You Missing Me, Love Killer, demo for Trouble, maybe something else I'm forgetting). I know she had a bunch of demos leak in like 2009 that gave us a bunch of Spirit/Echo material, but Glassheart has virtually nothing in comparison. She also barely releases anything so it's a real drought since nothing of hers really leaks either lol 🙃

Such a waste of a great voice :( 

• Like 1

On 8/9/2024 at 12:39 PM, Main Pop Girl said:

Such a waste of a great voice :( 

Yeah I don't blame her or anything, she got married, had a kid, has been dealing with some health issues that have seemingly affected her voice (both physically and in her confidence) so I understand why she might not feel motivated to create new material. But it would be nice if older unused tracks surfaced more often so we could "hear from her" more. It's a strange place to be a fan of someone who hasn't released in so long apart from the random soundtrack or collab. Her last "proper" singles and album are almost 9 years old which is crazy to think about considering that all of her albums are from the first  9 years post-X Factor.

Edited by Lelewlovebird
  • Like 2
  • Shook 1

49 minutes ago, Lelewlovebird said:

Yeah I don't blame her or anything, she got married, had a kid, has been dealing with some health issues that have seemingly affected her voice (both physically and in her confidence) so I understand why she might not feel motivated to create new material. But it would be nice if older unused tracks surfaced more often so we could "hear from her" more. It's a strange place to be a fan of something who hasn't released in so long apart from the random soundtrack or collab. Her last "proper" singles and album are almost 9 years old which is crazy to think about considering that all of her albums are from the first  9 years post-X Factor.

it's time for @Leona Lewis to open her vault!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Leona Lewis said:

2k per song

Anyway, she's releasing a ballad 'soon' according to my sources and her album is finished

Is this ballad the lead then if her album is done? Or is it attached to something else? Either way I hope something comes to fruition, I feel like there have been whispers of her recording and possibly signing deals/releasing music for a while but it's all been pretty quiet in the end. I know some things are out of her control but still...

On 8/11/2024 at 12:36 AM, Lelewlovebird said:

Yeah I don't blame her or anything, she got married, had a kid, has been dealing with some health issues that have seemingly affected her voice (both physically and in her confidence) so I understand why she might not feel motivated to create new material. But it would be nice if older unused tracks surfaced more often so we could "hear from her" more. It's a strange place to be a fan of someone who hasn't released in so long apart from the random soundtrack or collab. Her last "proper" singles and album are almost 9 years old which is crazy to think about considering that all of her albums are from the first  9 years post-X Factor.

That really is crazy to think about. I feel Mr Syco has a lot to answer for when it comes to how these X Factor stars blew up overnight and then fell off out of nowhere

2 hours ago, Main Pop Girl said:

That really is crazy to think about. I feel Mr Syco has a lot to answer for when it comes to how these X Factor stars blew up overnight and then fell off out of nowhere

And to think that Leona actually had a pretty good run (4 albums under them). I'm sure there's other reasons but they'd always put their attention on the recent winner and see if anything from their first album after winning stuck. As time goes on and they get more winners and runner ups (like 1D, Olly Murs, Ella Henderson, etc), everything just got clogged and they didn't seem to care to promote Leona the same way they did at the start. They asked her to make a covers album right after an Xmas album that was mostly covers so it seems Syco didn't really care to invest in the long term or after any dip in someone's career.

• Like 1

On 8/10/2024 at 4:36 PM, Lelewlovebird said:

Small group of stans but some of the craziest ever. 

They definitely helped burying her career and letting everyone forget about her. 

Great voice, she deserved fighters not vaulters who hid her music. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, 808Dream said:

They definitely helped burying her career and letting everyone forget about her. 

Potentially, yeah. I'm not sure how many circles her unreleased material is in, but I think compared to a bunch of other artists, there's not as much floating around. Insiders here or there and people connected to them have access to more but I don't think there's a huge amount of people with her content to even hide it. I'm also not consistently on here/other similar forums so maybe you've run into more of these people though lol

43 minutes ago, Lelewlovebird said:

Potentially, yeah. I'm not sure how many circles her unreleased material is in, but I think compared to a bunch of other artists, there's not as much floating around. Insiders here or there and people connected to them have access to more but I don't think there's a huge amount of people with her content to even hide it. I'm also not consistently on here/other similar forums so maybe you've run into more of these people though lol

Yes, pretty weird people. 

She needed her music to be heard when she had no more label to support her. 

Now it's a little too late I'm afraid. 

19 hours ago, 808Dream said:

that's top 3 one of the most dumbest things I have ever read.