Spoiler

Dayfid

Cry Baby

GodlyAndSlayJ

Mona Lisa

@Neon

@RadiantEdits

trayertrash

Teenage Rebellion, welcome to your war room! This will be the main hub for you to discuss tasks, choose eliminations, and compile your work during your time on PHF Apprentice.

Please check the main thread for instructions on this weeks task, and get to work! As per usual, if you have any questions please feel free to ask me in the main post.

Good luck!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm excited to get started :)  What should our team name be? Something relating to Godney I hope. ;) 

I just stole this from the other team but here's a list of all her songs :stretcher: 

BAD KIDS

Bestie

Boy

Jamie

KINGPIN

NEED SOMEBODY

Bitch Better Have My Money (Rihanna Cover)

GIRLS (Beastie Boys Cover)

Hotline Bling (Drake Cover)

Queen (Perfume Genius Cover)

What if we have a standard version of the album and then a bonus disc with the covers?

I think the first thing we need to do is discuss the team leader, team name, then find out who is best suited for each task. If we want to do something Britney related what would you suggest? The first thing that came to mind was something Rebellion related but is that cheesy? :stretcher:  Which do you feel you could contribute the most to, writing, design, conceptualizing the album, press release? Also sent a message with some pics and other songs ;)

36 minutes ago, trayertrash said:

I think the first thing we need to do is discuss the team leader, team name, then find out who is best suited for each task. If we want to do something Britney related what would you suggest? The first thing that came to mind was something Rebellion related but is that cheesy? :stretcher:  Which do you feel you could contribute the most to, writing, design, conceptualizing the album, press release? Also sent a message with some pics and other songs ;)

I've noticed all of her songs have an 80s vibe , what about something like Teenage Rebellion? ;)

Im not great with graphics but I can probably put together a tracklist and make up some song titles if you want? 

Sizzy Rocket — 'THRILLS'

Release Date: April 15th, 2016

Album Cover:

KhwF9Xx.png

Sizzy Rocket is here to bring some Las Vegas glam into your life! Since she came out with her viral hit 'Girls' last year, she has been making huge waves in the pop music world as your next new fave. Now she's about to bring a tidal wave of fun with her album 'THRILLS'; With Dance-Ready Cuts like 'Bestie' and the Rebel Anthem 'Bad Kids' your definitely going to be hitting the Replay button. Described by #PopHatesFlops as "the musical manifestation of a cloud of glitter floating over a pool of lava", Sizzy combines bangable beats with social messages about feminism and sexual fluidity to become the greatest popstar since Lady Gaga and the essential singer for the internet age!

'THRILLS' on April 15th, 2016 in stores and all digital partners. Pre-ordering the 12-track standard edition unlocks two instant grat downloads-the single “Bestie” and never-before-heard “Feel Dis Shit“-while pre-ordering the 16-track deluxe edition also includes an instant download of”Bad Kids.” All pre-orders include a pre-sale code for her first ever Summer headlining tour as well.

Sizzy Rocket is here to stay, And She's Welcoming everyone to check out her Thrills!

Tracklist:

1. Young And Stupid
  2. I Wanna Rob
  3. Kingpin (Interlude) 
  4. Bad Kids
  5. Feel Dis Shit
  6. Bestie
  7. Photobooth
  8. Boy
  9. Jamie
  10. Queen
  11. Need Somebody
  12. Thrills
  13. Girls (Deluxe Bonus Track) 
  14. Pretty And Vacant (Deluxe Bonus Track) 
  15. Morrissey (Deluxe Bonus Track) 
  16. 3-D (Deluxe Bonus Track)

(All Artwork Designed by @RadiantEdits)

Back Cover:

gwjMacc.png

Psychical CD Display:

HByUOcT.png

Promo Poster:

d3GXn1i.png

Album Download Link:

http://www111.zippyshare.com/v/54rJhz3S/file.html

G7nRaJN.png

Go to Sizzy's Website for More News:

http://sizzyrocket.com/

And Check out Her Twitter for the latest updates on 'THRILLS'

https://twitter.com/sizzyrocket

5 hours ago, Mona Lisa said:

So for our task, what if we post on a bunch of other forums? But we won't do it like spam, we can post news stories there and then say "Source: PopHatesFlops" and link to the article here? Thats how I joined and I think it works well :) 

That's a great way! Go for it ;)

19 hours ago, RadiantEdits said:

That's a great way! Go for it ;)

Cool :) Let's divvy up different websites so we're not overlapping

Do you wanna do GagaDaily?

We could have:

Mona Lisa: SpillItNow,Exhale

RadiantEdits: GagaDaily? Any others?

We also have flopofthepops, popoverdose, ATRL if anyone has an account, and so on.

Also, everyone post on their social media please!

4 hours ago, Mona Lisa said:

Cool :) Let's divvy up different websites so we're not overlapping

Do you wanna do GagaDaily?

We could have:

Mona Lisa: SpillItNow,Exhale

RadiantEdits: GagaDaily? Any others?

We also have flopofthepops, popoverdose, ATRL if anyone has an account, and so on.

Also, everyone post on their social media please!

I can do twitter, and I Have a Popoverdose & ATRL Account :blush: 

Archived