Captain America: Civil War

Main Pop Girl

captain-america-3-civil-war-bad-idea-or-

I don't know why, but I'm stupidly excited for this movie. :stretcher:  I probably shouldn't get my hopes up given how poor the last Avengers was, but the Russo Brothers did a great job with the last Captain America so hopefully they'll be able to ace this one as well! Excited to see Black Panther and Spiderman in action as well. ;)

18 hours ago, Countess said:

I like that he seems to be a large portion of the plotline this time! It will be interesting to see if they can balance that story with the civil war that's going on. ;)

I'm nervous that there's going to be too much going on and the movie's going to be fast paced on one storyline and then dry on anything else.

15 hours ago, Cypher said:

I'm nervous that there's going to be too much going on and the movie's going to be fast paced on one storyline and then dry on anything else.

I'm worried about that as well. :'( Especially considering they're trying to introduce like three new characters and build up a relationship between Ant Man and all the other Avengers. I think the only way it will work is if it's a four hour movie. :morning: