Q4 Predictions

Main Pop Girl

Q4 Predictions  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Which album is going to slay the fourth quarter of 2015?

• Avicii - Stories
    • Janet Jackson - Unbreakable
    • Selena Gomez - Revival
    • Demi Lovato - Confident
    • Justin Bieber - Purpose
    • Adele - 25
    • Kylie Minogue - Kylie Christmas
    • Coldplay - A Head Full of Dreams
    • Becky G - TBA
    • Britney Spears - TBA
    • Emeli Sandé - Who Needs The World
    • JoJo - TBA
    • Rihanna - ANTI

The fourth quarter of 2015 is coming up, where fans are tested, stans are made and artists careers can change forever! Like we do every year, I thought we'd set up a predictions thread for Q4 2015 so we can all discuss what we think's gonna happen and the dreams we hope will come true for the last few months of the year. ;)

Overall, I think we're gonna have a pretty boring end to the year honestly. I can see Justin's album doing well but I don't think he'll have any commercial success after 'Where Are U Now', and despite popular belief I really don't think Adele's album will manage to make waves like her last one did.

On the other hand, I think both Selena and Demi will have relatively successful singles that both go top ten. As much as I'd love to say that Janet and Kylie will both dominate the charts, I think they're both doomed to have unsuccessful eras, although I think Janet will make a lot of touring.

As for Rihanna, I still don't think we're gonna get ANTI. :stretcher: That whole album release is a mess and I honestly think she's gonna scrap the entire project and come up with something new to release next year. I'm happy to be proven wrong tho Rih. :morning:

• 3 weeks later...
On 29/11/2015 3:01:21, Baby V Alex said:

I'm just glad Britney didn't release a thing this year tbh

We all agree that PG never happened and it was a demo that leaked with video and a secret performance.

But the 'Pretty Girls' music video was one of her best since 'Womanizer' and that performance was hands down my favourite since 'Circus' promo. :'(

7 hours ago, Charlie91xo said:

Still waiting for Heidi Montag to drop a second album and save pop

Um, legit I would be so here for this. :hail: Ready for the Plastic Chanteuse to come back with her self titled album and show Floponce how it's done! :hail:

6 hours ago, spcdoo45 said:

Waiting for the Queen of all Flops Neon Hitch to drop her third debut album in 2020! When will ya faves?! NEVA!

I forgot to even add Neon to the list. :shocked: At this point I've given up on ever hearing a full length album from her.

• YAAASSS 1